Hrökkáll

Item #: Anomaly-007

Object Class: Entity

Procedures for Containment: Anomaly-007 is to be kept in a Large aquatic containment tank at Site [DATA-EXPUNGED], said tank is to be fitted with a reverse filter as a way to pollute the water more, as it is the most efficient way to keep Anomaly-007 in a docile state.

Any reported attacks from a supposed Anomaly-007 instance if there to be more, are to be examined for potential verifiability. All physical signs of Anomaly-007 or an attack from Anomaly-007 instance must be retrieved and kept in corporation custody, replaced with decoys if deemed necessary.

Anomaly-007 does not require food or replenishment of any kind. If a member of staff is to approach Anomaly-007, they must wear the appropriate Anomaly-007 protective uniform, which consists of the following:

1: A pair of gloves with a metallic casing.

2: A hazmat suit.

3: A front metal plating in similar shape to a bullet vest.

Description: Anomaly-007 is a dead and half-rotten electric Eel with iron-hard scales & razor sharp fins, reaching a maximum of 2 feet in length. Anomaly has shown to secrets a corrosive poison that it utilizes to create its boroughs.

 Anomaly has shown to secrets a corrosive poison that it utilizes to create its boroughs

(On site artist rendition of Anomaly-007)

Addendum #007-1: Recovery log

Anomaly-007 was originally an urban legend from Iceland about a wizard bringing the Decaying Corps of an eel back to life and sightings of Anomaly-007 date back as early as the 1700's. Anomaly-007 was finally contained after P.I.C staff members were sent a letter from double agents set an Iceland, that a local fisherman was selling the beast after her caught it during a contest. P.I.C immediately sent a short recovery task force of two, under the alias of tourist, and was able to purchase Anomaly-007 for a total amount of 524$. Anomaly-007 was then shipped to Site [DATA-EXPUNGED] almost immediately.