Agropelter

Item #: Anomaly-004

Object Class: Entity

Procedures for Containment: Anomaly-004 is to be contained within Wilderness Observation Chamber-1D. Any object placed into WOC-1D must be examined by current head research that requested the object before being placed within Anomaly-004's cell. The exterior of WOC-1D must be monitored by two security staff at all times and is to be fed one adult chicken every three days. Attempts to add any further safety precautions or require clearance are unnecessary due to the overall nature of Anomaly-004 avoiding any hostile contact.

Description: DNA results of Anomaly-004 show that the entity seems to be a hybrid between the common gorilla and chimpanzee. Abnormal features of Anomaly-004 consist of its hight of 10ft, bright orange fur and its elongated whiplike arms & lags that can extend and retract at Anomaly-004's will. Observational studies conclude that anomaly-004 uses these elongated limbs to snap off dead pieces of wood and hurl it with pinpoint accuracy at its designated prey, which consists of birds such as various livestock to woodpeckers. Studies also conclude that Anomaly-004 prefers to reside within hollow trees, as to release its muscles while staying safe from possible predators.

 Studies also conclude that Anomaly-004 prefers to reside within hollow trees, as to release its muscles while staying safe from possible predators

(On site artist rendition of Anomaly-004)

Addendum #004-1: Recovery Log

P.I.C was tipped off to the existence of Anomaly-004 as staff member Dr. Lumber retrieved an email from an old conspiracy loving relative saying they captured a picture of "Bigfoot" taken at "Acadia national Park" in Mount Desert Island, Maine. After a quick meet up with the unnamed relative, P.I.C sent a retrieval unit to the specified location Lumber's relative said they took the photo. Agents were met with resilience as when in contact with Anomaly-004, it immediately started launching pieces of dead bark. After a quick tranquilization, Anomaly-004 was crated and transported to site [DATA-EXPUNGED].

Addendum #004-2: Unknown Drawing.

While searching for Anomaly-004. Agent [DATA-EXPUNGED] Smith discovered an abandoned cabin, unknown to the park. After a quick inspection of the building the agent, and two other guards that will remain an unnamed, found an unknown artist rendition of Anomaly-004. This implies that Anomaly-004 had been at the park for a while and was know by someone else before it was transported into corporation custody. The most important aspect of the art is that it portrays Anomaly-004 with a longer snout and one eye, while this could be saying that Anomaly-004 may be a part of a larger undiscovered species of ape, there hasn't been any evidence other than rendition. But agents are constantly checking for new sightings in case this may change in the future.

 But agents are constantly checking for new sightings in case this may change in the future

{END-LOG}
____________________________________