Coke Mystery Vending Machine

Item #: Anomaly-008

Object Class: Item

Procedures for Containment: Anomaly-008 is to be kept within the Site [DATA-EXPUNGED] cafeteria room. Permission to use Anomaly-008 is unnecessary and actually encouraged among staff. If Anomaly-008 makes any wired noises or if it begins to smoke, no panic is necessary, that just means it will have to rest and will be available the next hour.

Description: Anomaly-008 is an early 90s Coke vending machine that appears to be worn out from time. Anomaly-008 in itself isn't anomalous until the addition of a single US quarter within the machines coin slot. After an estimated two minutes, Anomaly-008 will supply its buyer with a fresh can of Coca-Cola, despite inspections of the machine showing that it should be unable to operate properly. Other Properties of Anomaly-008 are the ability to fix itself when damaged almost instantly and the ability to refuel itself with new Coca-Cola's every day without the help of Staff refilling it.

 Other Properties of Anomaly-008 are the ability to fix itself when damaged almost instantly and the ability to refuel itself with new Coca-Cola's every day without the help of Staff refilling it

(Photo of Anomaly-008 before containment)

Addendum #008-1: Recovery log

Anomaly-008 was located in front of the "Broadway-Locksmith Shop" located on Capitol Hill in Seattle, Washington. After rumors of strange anomalous properties, the vending machine was purchased from the shop from a retrieval unit agent under the cover of an antique collector.

Addendum #008-2: Dr. Limes report log.

(Now you may ask. "Excuse me sir! Isn't it illogical to keep a possible dangerous anomaly in front of public staff and to use it for such a mundane purpose", that I say to you!...Fuck off. This place finds a new Eldridge monstrosity every week, So sorry if we want to use something actually nice to us as much as we can! i'll be tied up and fed lava through my [DATA-EXPUNGED] before I let a rookie say how we should contain our anomalies you little s-)

{END-LOG}
_________________________________