The Grafton Monster

Item #: Anomaly-006

Object Class: Entity

Procedures for Containment: Anomaly-006 is to be kept in within a large animal containment enclosure at Sector 4-C of Biological Containment Site-[DATA-EXPUNGED]. The Containment enclosure must resemble the hardwood forests of West Virginia and include trees, a stream, artificial rock formations, and other small creatures that are native to the environment as to keep Anomaly-006 from commencing panic based attacks. Anomaly-006 does not require sustenance due to its ability to photosynthesize.

As Anomaly-006 is immune to tranquilizers, tissue samples are to be retrieved during each weekly enclosure inspection and cleanup. Only one human personnel is allowed to enter Anomaly-006 's containment cell, as to not cause Anomaly-006 to feel overwhelmed.

Description: Anomaly-006 is a large, humanoid bipedal entity with no visible head and oversized chest, covered in a slick, white seal-like skin. It's high reaching around 9ft tall & 4ft wide. Anomaly-006 possesses a wide number of possible mutated glands that can eject globs of a corrosive, oily like substance as an identified way of self-defense, as Anomaly-006 is known to be a passive entity. Anomaly-006 also seems to possess a form of deep bellow, that can be heard from miles. Studies conclude that this bellow could be a mating, call and evidence for more instances of Anomaly-006 inhabiting our planet, but have yet to be discovered by corporation staff. However, No other sightings similar to Anomaly-006 have been recorded since its initial recovery.

 However, No other sightings similar to Anomaly-006 have been recorded since its initial recovery

(Photo of Anomaly-006 in its enclosure)

Addendum #006-1: Recovery log

Anomaly-006 was first sighted on June 16, 1964, as [DATA-EXPUNGED] got off work at local newspaper publication Grafton Sentinel at 11 PM and journeyed home. He drove down Yates Avenue along the western banks of Tygart River. He turned a curve in the road and encountered Anomaly-006 and the scared young man hurried home and informed his friends and his job in the morning. The news of a pure white headless giant creature got the attention of the P.I.C and a retrieval unit was immediately sent to the location under the cover of a missing persons investigation case. After locating Anomaly-006, agents immediately began Trying to tranquilize the animal to no use, but the creature was able to be contained after Agent-Luminous as able to make it run into a wall, knocking the creature out and allowing P.I.C to transported to its designated containment site.

Addendum #006-2: DNA Testing

When the anomaly was relocated into Site [DATA-EXPUNGED], an immediate medical test was performed on the creature. The wounds Anomaly-006 received during its recovery were healed almost instantly. DNA results of anomaly 006 actually concludes that anomaly-006 traces of human DNA but with massive traits of radiation. Other studies conclude that the anomaly, Can see through a form of echolocation. The current theory is that anomaly 006 is a form of deform human mutated by radiation or a biological creation made with human DNA and radiation. While there is no solid confirmation, this is the current hypothesis believed most throughout the facility.

{END-LOG}
____________________________________