Chapter 1: The Gossipers

Once upon a time there was a man and women named Mr and Ms Brown they were billionaires and had a son named Joel who was 20 years old he lived with his parents Mr and Ms Brown in a big mansion.

One day his father said to Joel my son you are 20 it time for you to get a wife a billionaire one or I would have to find one for you.

"But father does my wife have to be a billionaire"

"Of course she does you have one month to find one and if not I will"

"Ok father"

Ms Brown said to Mr Brown "why can't he find a wife by his self he needs one who loves him not his money and also it does not matters if she's poor rich or if she a billionaire"

Mr Brown answer"ho no my son needs a billionaire and when she love is money she love him.

"Son go out and start finding your wife go"

So Joel went out wearing an old shirt that he had a long time ago his father stop him "what that where are the suits I bought for you"

"They inside I use this shirt for someone who love me for me just like my mother said"

"Honey leave him let him go like that it a good idea"

The father give a look at Joel ok go.

As Joel walk on the road many people look at him and laugh.

"What that he wearing"
"Ho my"
"I thought he a billionaire"
"I heard he a billionaire "
"He never wears an old shirt"
"I always wanted him"
"His father never let his wear shirt like that "
...
They gossip.

This made Joel angry "the only love boys in fantasy suits an lots of money how rude"

On till a kind beautiful poor woman walk pass.

She said"hello I am new in this city do you have any jobs around here I need one by the way I Angela"

"Hello Angela I Joel nice to meet you they a restaurant near by looking for a waitress I can walk you"

"Ho thanks you I love for you to walk me there"

Joel mumble can I pls get your number nervously.

"Ho of course here I tell you if I get the job maybe you can be my friend"

Bye they both waves.

The Billionaire Family/An AG-stories On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara