Chapter 5: Father Finds Out

Joel went home that night as soon as Joel reached home his father stopped him.

"Son I can wait for you to find someone so I did it a little early so Mr Simon's daughter is coming tomorrow"

"What no no no first of all it not the end of the month and I do not love Mr Simon daughter I love Angela"

"Wait what Angela who's Angela"

"My girlfriend"

"What you have a girl"

"Yes"

"Ok hm is she a billionaire"

"No she is a waitress"

"What ha ha ha ha very funny my son Mr Simon daughter coming tomorrow"

"I'm not joking about that dad Angela coming tomorrow too and Mr Simon's daughter is not coming here"

"Hold up Mr Simon's daughter is coming tomorrow you better break up with that waitress girl now"

"No I'm not"

"Ho yes you will"

Ms Brown said honey let him marry who he wants leave him cancel the visit for Mr Simon daughter now.

"No visit is not cancelling no where the only one will is that waitress girl or if she comes here tomorrow I embarrassed her in front of every one and then sent her away"

"No father do not do that pls"

"Well then be Mr Simon's daughter's boyfriend

"No"

"Alright than"

"Father I 20 not 10 I chose who I want not you"

Joel runs to his room crying.

"Joel my son just letting you know if you choose Angela over Mr Simon daughter you will be kicked out of this mansion so you find a job yourself and a new home"