Chapter 13: The wedding plans

So one month later Joel and Angela started to make the wedding plans.

"So Angela what color wedding cake you like is it chocolate"

"I love chocolate but how about a black cat what most people wedding cakes are"

"But if you love chocolate we can make chocolate wedding cake because both of us love chocolate and some black cake too"

"Ok so let's make chocolate and black wedding cake"

"Ok so we are catering for 600 people right"

"Yes"

"Good so our wedding can be six months later because we got a lot do and give people some more time"

"Yeah good idea"

"So next month we make some wedding invitations and pick out our wedding clothes and get the colors we wants so what color you want the hall to be"

"Gold and white"

"Nice color my father will love that color"

"Yes he love gold"

So one month pass and there being to choose decorations for the halls and there wedding clothes and also there invitations"

The next month there chose they Brides maid and there clothes.

The month the were doing finishing touches.

The month there rest a little and start getting every thing ready for the wedding.

Joel's father said "in two more days the is you all big day did you guys tell the maid tomorrow there have to get the halls decorated for the next day"

"Yes we did"

"Ok good and the dressers"

"Yes father"

"Alright you all set did you invite Mr Simon and his daughter"

"Yes I did"

"Ok tough you didn't want them to come"

"I decided they can come"

"Ok good"