Chapter 6: The Two Girls Arrive

The next day that afternoon Mr Simon his wife and his daughter knocked on the door Mr Brown opened the door saying "hello good evening Mr. And Ms Simon welcome"

Joel father went in to his bedroom saying"Joel they're here get out of here and be nice too"

"Father Angela is coming soon and I do not want to see Mr Simon daughter at all"

"Well we see Angela will not come into this house and also it will be her first and last day here"

"Father do not do anything to Angela"

"Too late I will when she here. now come out and meet Mr Simon daughter"

Joel went and meet Mr Simon daughter.

"Hi I am Joel"

"Ho hi Joel I Mia you know me ever since in highschool right"

"Yes I do"

Mr Simon's and his wife shake Joel hand nice to meet you Joel.

Mr Simon said "do you love my daughter because my daughter said she loves you"

Joel father look at him in his eyes seriously.

"Hm hm hm yes I do love your daughter"

"Ok that's good we give you two time to talk to each other while we talk to your parents ok have fun"

Joel sat next to Mia

Mia said"I never knew you love me you always hated me but anyways my father and your father set us up"

"No I never liked you and I never will my father is the only reason I said yes don't tell him I said this to you"

"Ho why not I love so you have to love me back so I will tell him"

"No pls do not"

A while later Angela nock on the door in side.

Joel's father ran to the door"hello you must be the waitress girl well Joel hates you he loves Mia Mr Simon daughter go away"

"What no he loves me"

Joel runs to the door"Angela"

"Joel do you hate me"

"No I don't my father tells you that right come in come meet my mom She loves you"

Joel's father had an angry face as he looked at them.

"Mother this is Angela"

"Hi Angela I'm Joel's mom it's nice to meet you I am Ms Brown"

"Hi Ms Brown it's nice to meet you too"

Mr Simon asks "who that"

Mr Brown answered"it is Joel's friend she leveled here soon"

Mr Brown said to Angela "pls get out of here you ruin everything here!go do not come back you see that girl over there that my son's future wife her name is Mia my son loves her not you go and no one can't change that"

"Father stop I do not like Mia I love Angela"

Angela was scared and left the house in fare.

"Angela Angela Angela wait pls do not go"

Mr Simon said "what is this if your son does not Mia is better for us to leave let go guys"and Mr and Ms Simon left with there daughter.

Poor Joel was very sad it's like Angela hates him now.

Ms Brown Joel mom was not happy with her husband at all she said "why would you do something like that to your son you know he loves Angela"

"Hu me what's wrong with him Mia is a better woman than Angela"

"Father I chose Angela over Mia so kick me out I go find a job myself"

"What you choose Angela over Mia fine leave"

Joel mom said"what no do not go Joel where you stay"

"Someone Ware because my father over here surely hates me now I leave tomorrow afternoon I stay at Angela house"

"Alright my son you be saves"say his mom