{Chapter 28}

"Now Stacy here's the plan." Charlotte giggled, they were sitting in the basement. Daisy was watching them with a gag in her mouth.

Stacy just looked emotionless, carefully listening to every last word. "So I'll find a way to lure Hailey outside to Rose meadow creek. You know right above that huge bridge. Then it goes simple in getting rid of her."

"What does this have to do with me?" She asked.

The brown haired girl smiled, "Your job is just to watch her. Make sure this little petal doesn't escape before the 31st. And on that day I'll show you where I've hidden your little pup."

"Okay." She mumbled, Daisy felt helpless. Everything was being told right in front of her but she couldn't do anything.

"Now shoo, I'll call you when you're needed." Stacy sighed and left, Charlotte just got up, pressed a button on the wall, and something came up from the floor. It was a cage with a little puppy inside. She fed it before leaving.

"Maybe if Stacy could get her dog back she would help me. I'll have to wait for when I'm alone with her." Daisy thought.

Really short chapter cause I'm just not feeling it rn. Heehehhehehehehe-also I'll do two of the chapters tmr. And I'll get the last 2 done on Saturday.