{Chaper 29}

"Hi you two." Milly smiled softly as she walked up to Hailey and Jake. Hailey looked stressed but nonetheless she smiled. Jake's expression remained emotionless and his Deep eye bags only made him look depressing.

"Hi Milly. Are you ready for the dance tomorrow?" She asked putting her books away.

"Yeah for sure, what about you?" Milly turned her attention to Jake. He blinked slowly,

"I guess. I'll catch you later hun." The boy mumbled walking off. Not before Hailey gripped his wrist.

"No goodbye kiss?" She pleaded with big eyes. Jake chuckled, he cracked a smile before kissing her forehead and walking off.

"Dang he took Daisy's disappearance hard." Milly said. She was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Well he's known her for years, I know they're close." She said closing the locker, "Let's go."

>><<

"Oh Stacy!"

The navy haired girl looked in the direction her name was called. She scowled when she saw who had yelled her name. "Charlotte."

"No need to frown, planning on getting rid of Hailey tomorrow. So I won't be at the basement for the rest of the night and tomorrow. I have everything ready. So please go watch Daisy." The girl giggled, Stacy sighed and went to the basement and saw Daisy with a depressed face.

"Hi." She meekly said.

Daisy looked up with pleading eyes, "Please just help me. I don't want her to kill Hailey."

"I don't either, but-."

She cut her off, "What if we were to make a deal? Or a trade perhaps, I help you. Then you help me."

Sorry it's so short 😭. But I had no motivation today and I lied. Chapter 30 will not come out today. I plan to get it done eventually. Probably will take a few days as I plan to make it 4000+ words so yeah wish me luck. But Chapter 31 and the epilogue will be posted on the same day. Okay now to take a nap and disappear like Daisy for the next 100094939346739393737 years.