{Chapter 31} Thirty one days

"Good morning hon."

"Morning mum. Hailey's still asleep." A boy with purple hair mumbled walking into the kitchen. There was a boy with blond hair sitting at the table.

"Hi Milo. You alright?" Zander asked. The 12 year old nodded,

"I'm okay. Jake's okay. But he's still asleep, mom was texting me."

"That's good. Hailey's going to want to see him today. I know it." He sighed taking a seat by him.

"Yeah, I heard screaming last night. Is she okay?" Milo asked.

"I don't know, she keeps blaming herself. But I mean she did see everything that happened and almost died herself." He said as Shannon came and brought the two breakfast.

"Okay eat up, and Zander please try and get your sister to eat. Jake will kill you if he finds out she hasn't been eating."

"Possibly, but wait. How would Jake know?" Zander asked stabbing into some pancakes.

His mother just winked and smiled before walking off.

>><<

"Okay Milo we're dropping you off at your house okay?" Zander said while they were in the car.

"Wait so we're not going straight to the hospital?" Hailey mumbled.

"No, his mom got home this morning and she wants him home." He said. The little boy just nodded. He was on his phone texting someone while smiling.

After a moment of silence they arrived and Milo got out of the car. His mother smiled and thanked the two before the headed off. "She seemed happy. That's weird." Hailey had thought aloud.

"Not really." He smiled, Hailey felt weird. Like everyone knew something she didn't. But nonetheless. She shrugged it off.

>><<

"Jake Sterling. Hmm let me check." A lady at the front desk of the hospital said. Hailey fidgeted with her bracelet impatiently. "Ah yes, room 412. Requested that Zander Wickham go in."

"Okay." He said and the two walked own the halls. Hailey felt confused, why would Jake want Zander?

Once they made it to the room Zander went in real quick. She frowned, maybe he didn't make it and they just wanted to make him prepared before they told her. The suspense was killing her. About 10 minutes later he walked out with an emotionless look in his eyes. Hailey frowned upon seeing this. "What's wrong?"

"Just go inside." He said gesturing towards the door. She felt her heart stop. With a shaky hand she held onto the doorknob. What she didn't see was a wide smile forming on her brother's face.

The moment she walked into the room tears flowed from her eyes. The he was. Sitting up on the hospital bed, smiling at her. "Jake?" She mumbled.

"The one and only." He beamed as she rushed over and practically jumped onto him. Giving him the biggest hug. They both were crying as they embraced each other.

"I love you so much okay?" He smiled holding her face in his hands.

"I know, me as well." She smiled leaning into the touch. He just pulled her in for a sweet kiss. She was surprised but he suddenly action but quickly returned it.

They spent the rest of the day together in pure happiness. It was all over. Or is it...?

Hello! Finial chapter but I'll update tear drops this Friday . I just felt like throwing this out. Anyways bye! Also to prevent confusion: This book will not get a sequel.