Unexpected [Scrapped Chapter]

[IMPORTANT NOTE]

This chapter is noncanon, due to being scrapped. It would have taken place before Realization, but after Standing Up

I decided it wasn't a good fit for a continuation, and that it felt boring to me in my opinion

But hey, I'll post it to be read. This may be temporary, or not. I'll see.

Just thought it may as well be shared, even if it's noncanon and for a limited time.

Catnap was half asleep in the car, fighting to keep his eyes open while leaning onto the dog. He let out some soft purrs.

Maybe he could doze off and Dogday could just carry him inside or something...

Kickin turned into the driveway of his house, slowing the car to a stop before he put the car into park.

"Man...today's been crazy for us. I can't even begin to imagine how the two of you feel-"

Suddenly, another car drove into the driveway beside them, putting everyone on edge for a moment. Kickin and Bubba's eyes whipped around to stare through Bubba's window in the passenger seat.

Catnap jolted awake at the unexpected sound, feeling a bit paranoid as a dozen thoughts began to flow through his head.

'Did Cameron follow them here? He wouldn't do that...right? He's not THAT scary...then again, he did try to beat him up...'

The cat shuffled a little closer to the dog, as if it would protect him. The nearby van parked beside them, the door opening as...

....Catfiene stepped out of the van. Catnap let out a sigh of relief. It was just her...thank goodness.

But...how did she know that they were heading to Kickin's house? Let alone that this was...wait was it actually Kickin's car? He never bothered to ask.

Either way, he had a few questions to ask.

The four undid their seatbelts, slowly making their way out of the car. Catnap nearly tripped for a moment when he walked out, still a little disoriented by the half asleep state he was in.

Dogday of course helped the cat stay on his feet.

Catfiene walked over to the two.

"Oh Dogday! Long time no see! And Catnap, too!!"

The feline cheerfully greeted the two, holding a large pot of coffee in her third hand, located at the end of her tail.

"Wait wait, how did you know that we were headed here? Did you follow us or..?"

Dogday questioned, the cat leaning into him a bit. He let out a soft chuckle, gently scratching the kitty's chin.

"Right, forgot to mention that. Basically I uh, heard about what happened so I drove to get there as fast as I could. Once I arrived I saw the two of you head into that car sooo I drove again and follow you here."

A couple of others got out of the van. In particular, a red bear, though a darker red in comparison to Bobby. Additionally, a blue dog and a unicorn with pink hair walked out as well.