Realization

I flopped down onto the bed, letting out a deep, long sigh as I contemplated everything that happened in past couple of days.

So Catnap and I reunited yesterday...

I found out that Catnap was bullied at the middle school he went to...

Cameron ended up being the main person who bullied Catnap...

...The reason for which is still unknown. To be fair, it could just be that he happened to hate Catnap. But still...he seemed awfully...

I dunno, dedicated to his hatred for him? It almost make it feel as if he did something to upset him.

Then again...who knows, maybe part of it is because Catnap and I stood up to him this time, and he isn't used to that.

...Which also brings me to the fact that Catnap got involved in two fights, in the same day.

I smiled a little. Well...if that doesn't at least get Cameron kicked off the school's team, I don't know what will.

Man...this past week has been..chaotic to say the least.

But hey, at least Catnap and I will have some time to bond together.

Speaking of...it barely felt like any time passed!

I mean, think about it! We slept together, played games together, talked about personal problems...

Leaned on each other, pet and scratched each other...

Gosh haha! If I said this out to Bobby, she would say that we're a couple or something! Haha...

Ha...

...You know...that sounds quite nice. And...to be fair, our relationship does seem to be a bit...different than some of my other friends'.

What if we...took that next step?

Decided to just...go ahead and start dating each other.

My tail began to thump against the bed, my heart beginning to race a little at the thought of that.

Funny...it almost reminds me of how some protagonists in romance movies feel whenever that whole 'love at first sight' trope occurs.

...Maybe it's just coincidence. Or...I don't know!

I wonder if Catnap feels the same way. It's all so frustrating! But also nice...and exciting at the same time, heh...

Say...

I have to shower today...annnddd I forgot to ask Kickin to head to my place for some clothes to change into.

...Shoot.

Later that day....

I played some board games with Kickin and Bubba for a while, alongside Catnap of course!

To our surprise, Catnap was surprisingly good at them, but Bubba managed to outsmart him a few times regardless.

Still! None of us cared, really! We were just having fun! And on a school day at that.

Sunshine In The Moonlight [Dogday x Catnap]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara