Chapter Fourteen

Mahmood lay spread-eagled and naked, his final resting position, with his back on the double bed, as Julia stripped down to her underwear.

What followed in the next few minutes was merely a foreplay, or so Mahmood thought as Julia gently, playfully but firmly, tightened the knots on the leather belts which she fastened around Mahmood's ankles and wrists with one end, and the other end she tied the bed post.

“This is how you want it, old man?” she asked in a sexy, teasing voice.

“Aaahhhhh...” Mahmood moaned as she rubbed

both his ears gently. “That feel good...”

“You want it, don't you?” she said and then she suddenly applied pressure, pulling hard.

Mahmood screamed.

“OOOOOuch! Not like that, woman that hurts.” Julia whispered in his ear.

“Ssssshhh, shut up and tell me how many men you have outside guarding this place?”

Mahmood blinked hard, trying to look at her face.

“I tell you before, I live alone.”

“I don't believe you,” she said. “Because it's going to really get wild in here, see? And I don't like being interrupted in the middle of sex. It breaks my concentration and I lose orgasm.”

She took hold of the ears again.

“Wait! Don't do that,” Mahmood pleaded.

“There are supposed to be two men out by the water. They walk around the house. They don't come inside.”

Julia smiled and stroked Mahmood's cheeks playfully.

“I knew you would tell me, wouldn't you, old man? Who are they? Americans? Arabs? Tell me.”

Mahmood hesitated. He began to wonder where all this was leading to.

“We supposed to be making loving, not asking silly questions...”

“We'll be making loving alright,” she said. “And it is not a silly question. Like I said, I just want to be sure that we won't be disturbed when we really get started.” She reached for the ears again and tugged, hard.

“Aaaaahhhh!”

“Ssshhhhh,” she said. “See? We haven't started yet and look how loud you are screaming. They'll probably think that we are hurting each other. Who prepares your

meals? How do you feed?”

Mahmood tossed his head from side to side.

“I cannot answer any more question. I do not like this. Please untie me.”

“Okay, just a moment.”

Julia got to her feet. She picked up Mahmood's underwear with her left hand while she took his jaw in her right hand and pressed his cheeks hard. As his mouth was forced opened by her pressing fingers, she shoved the underwear into his mouth, just deep enough to allow the man to breathe through his nose.

Then she got off the bed and searched the wardrobe. She found a knee-length combat chinos and tried it on. It was oversized but she found a belt which held the shorts in place. She went through the clothes again and fished out T-shirt which was also baggy, but it didn't matter.

She climbed onto the bed again and sat on Mahmood's  heaving chest.

“Where do you keep your gun?” she asked and grabbed both ears.

Mahmood shook his head vigorously, looking toward the wardrobe.

“Inside the wardrobe?” she asked and got a nod from the man strapped to the bed.