BOOK 01: When Our Eyes Met

In a world of loss and rejection, Alsei's life takes a dramatic turn when she decides to break free from the chains of her troubled past. Haunted by the memories of her mother's untimely demise and burdened by the constant rejection of her own clan, she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and healing.

Little does she know that her path will intersect with two extraordinary individuals, Heaven and Akio, who will become catalysts for her transformation. As Alsei navigates the intricate web of emotions and challenges that lie ahead, she uncovers a hidden truth and encounters someone whose presence will shape her destiny in ways she never imagined.

Will she find the strength to overcome the darkness that has plagued her for years? Will she discover the healing power of love and forge a new path filled with hope and happiness?

This work is a work of fiction. The names of all the characters, organization, company and so on are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. It bears no connection to any specific real-life events. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, or living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any information or opinions is expressed by the creator of this book belong only to the individual creator and do not necessarily reflect the views of others.

WRITTEN BY: Angel Aguilar
Cover by: _heaventondraws20
Revision by: Heaven@20