Chapter Sixteen

Rye's POV

The air of Hong Kong was thick and heavy, making me feel right at home. I inhaled from it again and the red glow crawled closer to my fingers.

"I thought you stopped smoking."

I took the cancer stick out of my mouth and looked at it. "Yeah well so did I, but things change Gabe."

"That's for sure... What are you going to do about Jason?" His voice was cautious and I knew why.

My shoulders tensed almost instinctively and I flicked the cigarette off the balcony.

"What about him?" I asked, threatening him to say something that I didn't like.

"Umm...well...it could be nothing but he's acting strange. Don't you think he should see a doctor?" He mumbled quickly, afraid to get lashed at.

I let my shoulders drop and I lean against the white banister sighing, already needing another cigarette.

"There's no need. I already know whats wrong with him."

I turned and walked back into the house, heading straight for the bedroom leaving Gabe confused.

Jason was sleeping when I walked in. His beautifully naked body was sprawled across the bed, red sheets discarded. I couldnt help but chuckle at the sight of him, so innocent and child like.

His black hair was relatively long and it caressed his high cheek bones and accented his pale complection nicely. Jason laid on his stomach and his skin seemed to raidiate in the early morning sun light that had started to creep into our bedroom.

I unbutton my black dress shirt and let it drop to the hard wood floor. All I wanted to do was lay next to him and sleep...god that's all I wanted.

Jason moved in his sleep and started muttering inaudible words. Kneeling on the bed, I leaned closer to listen.

"Rye, please..."

My gaze traveled down his body and I watched as he started moving his hips against the mattress.

"Please what?" I whisper into his ear as I laid softly next to him.

Jason moaned quitely, not knowing that he had an audience. I crawled on top of him and bit his ear and revaled when I felt felt his body jump underneath me.

"Rye."

"Who else?" I question then kiss the nape of his neck.

"You know what? I was just having this wicked dream about you. Except you where the big bad wolf from little red riding hood instead of a mob boss..." He muttered still dazed. This made me stop and laugh, resting my forehead against his warm skin. He turned his head toward me and gave me a lazy smile.

"What big hands you have Mr. Lynch..."

Jason bit his lip and looked at me seductively.

I growled, "you'll be the death of me kid..."

Trailing kisses down his back, I reached his back dimples then I ran my tounge up his spine, making him shiver. Jason was never one to hold back his pleasurable noises and his moans stirred the hungry beast.

I guess his dream wasnt far off... He was my prey and I was the hungry wolf.

My phone began to buzz on the night stand, making me want to kill whoever was calling. Reaching over, I flicked it open.

"This better be fucking important..." I snarled lowly.

The person on the other end stopped breathing for a second, "boss, we got him."

I snapped the phone shut.

That's all I needed to know before I was off of Jason and picking my shirt back up off the floor.

"Rye?! Where do you think your going?" He protested.

"Work. Go make to sleep darling." I stated dryly.

"Let me go with you."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I said so." I grabbed my prepaid phone and slipped it into my pocket.

"Bastard." I heard Jason grumble angrily as I shut the bedroom door.

I smiled widely and shook my head.

That's not even the half of it...

***

There was a car waiting to escort me to the abandoned warehouse outside the house.

Seven of my men walked with me, two to my right, one to my left, and two in the back and front. The driver opened the door for me and three bodyguards followed me inside.

The white leather was a nice touch to the cars interior design but they wouldn't be white for much longer.

Gabe sat upfront, leaning against the dashboard, looking at me.

"What are you going to do with the guy?"

"Kill him of course."