Chapter Eleven

Jason's POV

It was still early morning and Rye was expecting me to go see him later for the meeting.

I had taken a shower -still being weary of my healing legs, and tried to dry my hair with the only thing in the whole bathroom.

A wash cloth.

Ridiculous...

When I had exited the bathroom naked and still wet, I found clothes on the bed and a woman standing off to the side.

What the hell is this?

"This looks like something a girl would wear..."

Picking up the red dress that was lying on my hospital bed, I observed it top to bottom.

It was on the short side with gold dragons dancing around the embroidered red fabric. When I picked the dress up, a lacy crimson colored silk piece fell to the floor.

As I reached for the mysterious object that had fluttered to the ground, the lady finally spoke.

"Yes sir, that is traditionally worn by Chinese women," she informed.

I held the crimson piece of something out in front of me and studied it.

"And this?" I muttered, looking at the thing from different angels, trying to place where I've seen one of these things before.

The maid looked up quickly, then shot her eyes back to the floor, head bent, cheeks flaming red.

"That's a thong sir."

I dropped it like a hot potato.

It was one of those things that girls wear up their butts, the thing that most guys found attractive...

I remembered seeing several girls wearing something similar in the porno videos Alex always made me watch when I spent the night at his house.

Thinking of Alex was like a stab to my gut. The denial gay in love with his straight best friend... Such a big cliché, it would have never worked out.

The memory took me back...

I hadn't really thought about my old life since I left it.

The more I wanted my past to just disappear, the more it haunted me.

I recovered shortly and looked back down at my clothing option.

The lady in the french maid outfit was staring at her feet blushing, not daring to even sneak a peek up at me again.

Cold drops of water fell from my still damp hair and several ran down my body, dripping onto the tile floor.

"Do you have anything else?" I asked hopefully. Slowly, she shook her head.

"Sorry sir, I have been ordered to make sure you wear this and to help you into it if necessary..."

That sick bastard!

"I refuse!" My eyes scanned the area, looking for my hospital gown, only to come up empty. The familiarity of this act didn't surprise me.

Then an idea struck.

Pulling at the white sheet on the bed, I wrapped it around me like a toga.

I looked down at myself and blushed from embarrassment, then stared daggers at the crimson silky thong on the floor.

Very reluctantly, I pulled it on and did my best to fix my problem.

"Where's Rye?" I asked. The lady looked up, almost seeming disappointed that I was know longer naked... "Um, you have to wear the dress!" she said, almost pleading.