Part 18

*I wanted to put in what else was going on with the characters; not just Harmony and Toby.  At the end, who do you think Christian is talking to?*

.......................................................................................................................................................

"Where is she?  I know you know so give it up."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Christian.  It's your fault she's gone anyways; you just couldn't keep your dick in your pants huh?"

"But I didn't-"

"Bla bla bla. I don't care.  If you wanna find her, don't come to me for help.  You know we aren't the best of friends that everyone thinks we are; if you really love her then let her be.  After everything she's been through, she deserves to be happy don't you think? "

"I didn't do any of that to her; you guys did."

"But you knew we were doing it."

"I still have no idea what you're talking about! What is going on with her and the mystery guy nobody will tell me about and how do you guys know about him?"

"That stays between me and my sister. Christian, you know we can't tell you everything or else you might think we're on the same side."

"How could you do this to her?!"

"Family comes before friends but of course you would know nothing about that now would you?"

"You have until tomorrow to tell me where she is or so-"

"Or what Christian?  You'll kill me?"

"No; killing you would be too easy.  I will make you suffer for all the wrong you've done to Harmony and to me."

"You really love her that much to look past the fact that she's sleeping with her best friend?" 

"You're.. you're lying.  She wouldn't."

"Oh no?  After finding out that her one true love fucked his ex?  Besides that, I have proof.  They weren't very discreet for my people to report back to me about it."

"You would say anything to hurt me.  But if there is some truth to it, then I do know that you know where they are.  Please tell me; I will do anything to find her."

"Careful there; desperation does not suit you."

"I don't care.  Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you! Just let me find her."

"Hold on to that pathetic begging for a while; we're not done with her just yet."

"What do you want with her?  What did she do to you?"

"She did nothing  to me."

"Then why do you want to hurt her; I don't understand."

"It's much more complicated than you think."

"Then help me understand; I know this is all an act.  I know you care about her, so why are you doing this?"

"This isn't just me and her anymore; she brought someone else into this equation and if he doesn't get what he wants; it won't be good for anyone."

"Who?!"

"I've already said too much.  Honestly I am sorry that I can't help you but I'm not sorry for being the bad guy.  I like it; nobody can push me around anymore like a helpless child.  And from what I have heard, Harmony is getting what she deserves."

"Wasn't it you that said she doesn't deserve this?"

"No, I asked YOU if you thought that."

"Cut the crap; will you help me or not?"

"I'm in too deep; even if I wanted to, I can't now.  You're on your own... Wait.  I don't know if they're still there but I can tell you where they were the last time my people saw them."

"Thank you."