Part 10

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! He asked you to marry him???!!!! Why didn't you tell me right away?!!" Sophia screamed into my ear.

"My lord Sophia!!! Wanna scream a bit louder?? I don't think people from Antarctica could hear you clear enough!"

"I'm sorry! but how could you not tell your best friend that you're engaged to Mr. Hottie?!!

"I'm sorry!! next time i'll buy a blimp and send it to your house!"

"Better be a good blimp too. or else!!!"

"Or else what? You'll stuff my face with chocolate icecream just like the last time I forgot to tell you that you still had a brown spot on the back of your white pants?!!"

"You did that on purpose and nooo not chocolate icecream.... I was going to say strawberry."

"I'm sorry but I couldn't call you in that exact moment. He had me in tears!!"

"I don't care!!!"

"Sorry. How about I make it up to you by letting you choose the color of our flowers and decorations and being my maid of honor." mumbling the last part.

"I'm sorry? What? Come again. Your maid of freaking honor?!!!! I accept your apology and I want pink flowers!"

"Ehhhh maybe I won't leave you in charge of the decorations."

"No! No way! You already said I could!!"

"Mmm but I hate pink. Can we compromise with red?"

"I know you hate pink! That's my little way of getting back at you."

"Buuuuuuut I made you my maid of 'freaking honor'!!!"

"Fine, fine, fine. Red it is then."

"Thank you. Now can we get to class?"

"Why? We're already late. And it's not like he can give you detention for being late, being future wife and all."

"Well he can give you detention."

"Gasp! During the ceremony I will scream penis as loud as I can if he does! We have somewhere to be right after school."

"We do?"

"Yes, we do! The wedding dress isn't just gonna buy itself and walk into your room now is it?"

"We still have time to figure all that out! And I still want to talk about the date of the wedding. I feel like it's too soon. I still want to learn more about him. I feel like I just know him by the way he is and I want someone like that in my life but I don't really know Him him. You know what I mean?"

"Uhhhhhmmm yeahh... No. But do what you think is best. Just don't get into a fight or unengaged or disengaged or whatever the word is! I just wanna be a maid of honor and throw flowers everywhere and you are not going to screw this up for me! You hear me?!"

"Yes sir!. Now come on before you have to scream penis during my ceremony."

...............................................................

"No no no. This is all wrong!!! Wrong. Wrong. Wrong!!!"

"Sophia! Calm down!!! You told them to get whatever would look best on me!"

"Well, obviously they don't have the best friend style here! Let's go somewhere else!"

"What? Why don't you just choose one for me then? This is the 4th store we've been to and it was a mission for me just to agree to coming!"

"Well... Now you have to go on a journey til we find the perfect one! And I thought they would have the better stuff in the back but ehhh they don't!"