Chapter four

A/N: Emma stone as skylar, picture above or at the side.

Lets do this, plus this is an early update for you guys, though probably only three people are reading so far, which actually hurts considering i spend a lot of time to write, reason for the early update is because an event is coming up and i cannot update on saturday, therefore updating it no, whoever reads vote and comment please, next update will be the usual on Saturday.

I have a feeling you can enjoy this chapter, well it consists of sky being mad but soon there will be an understanding.

Sorry if it is short, kind of had to rush it, hope you like this.

Enjoy!!

Recap:

"Oh." I say suddenly remembering, "Do you know what is up with Anthony?" I ask her, she looks away for a second, then looks back at me, then away again.

"No I dont." she says obviously lying, I look at her, giving her a look letting her know that I know.

"You should talk to him, like now." She mutters dejectedly.

She doesn't get another word out as I see him walk by. I sprint to him, and catch him quickly making both of us almost fall, he looks at me in a confused reaction, until he notices the look I am giving him, and looks down sighing quietly.

"Spill." I say to him and that's all it takes.

........

"So let me get this, the whole relationship was a lie?" I said, feeling enraged.

"NO!" Anthony said, I shrunk back in fear, he noticed his eyes softening.

"I liked you in the beginning, I still do, but I just, am not into girls anymore, but i want you to know, that I will always love you." He said.

I hugged him after that, I didn't exactly approve of him rolling the other way, but I as relieved he broke it off before it went even more down hill.

"You didn't hook up with any guy while you were with me right?" I said, he shook his head.

"No, but there is this guy."

"Really, who?" I asked interested.

"Tyler Oakley." He mumbled, with that I burst out laughing, snorting between moments, he looked at me, completely unamused.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing except that he is well a Youtuber, and oh, he doesn't know you exist." I said wiping my tears of laughter.

"Hardy har har, you will see, i will make him notice me, first with twitter, then we will be together." Anthony said determined.

"Im sure you guys will be if he ever met you." I said, honesty lacing my words, i wasnt that hurt, he's still my best friend, but then a frown found its way to my face, and as if i said the words out loud he hugged me suddenly.

"I know the look on your face, we will stay best friends after this, even if awkward, okay?"

"Of course." I said hugging him back, I definitely don't mind the way this turned out. I knew there was a time when we thought we would stay together forever, but were better off this way, and as long as he is still by my side, i don't mind whether we stay together or not, i just want to keep my best friend, even if he doesn't know most of my secrets.

"But lets get this clear, we agreed on breaking up, dare say you broke up with me." I said narrowing my eyes in mockery.

"Fine by me, after that, a week later, ill tell everyone, i'm well you know." He said.

I just smiled and hugged him.

.......

"Can't believe you kept this from me, idiot." I said nudging her.

"Hey, had to keep a secret, you wouldn't want me telling him yours, though i wonder when will you tell him." Anne-belle said.

"You got a point, and I will soon, its just not the right time, my mom has been staring me down as a hawk, and she was close to finding out you know if she does, I am screwed." I said as she nodded her head in agreement at my answer.

"Watch out, Hottie mcHottie Adam, coming our way." She said before hugging me and bidding me goodbye.

Gee, thanks for leaving me Anne.

"Hey beauty." He said flinging an arm around me.

"Erm hi." I awkwardly replied.

"Heard your single, figured you would dump that shit." He said with a smirk, my eyes narrowed. What happened to Mr. Nice Guy?

"I didn't dump him, we both agreed to break up." I said defensively, I have no idea how  everyone found out so fast, it was just a minute ago I turned my status into single.

"No need to protect him, he is shit, so obviously you don't talk to shits right?" He said.

"Really? Oh thats weird considering i'm talking to you." I retorted as he frowned.

"Oh and by the way, one, you say shit a lot, and two, this because you are as fake as a doll when it comes to personalities and first impressions." I said slapping him, and walking away.

......................

Please comment what you think, sorry if its short i tried my best, next will be longer, don't forget to vote and that's it, next  update Saturday.

P.s Dont hate on Adam, but I do like she slapped him, but lets give that guy a chance.

Love you all.

Lara.