Chapter thirteen

This chapter goes to grodzp she is such an amazing friend, and is so supportive, and is adorable, ( also she did me this amazing cover) I would love if you checked out her book Her vs Me, it's so good, one of the best books ever, and ya sorry for very late update truth is I can't do Saturday updates and just will update whenever I want, hopefully you guys won't mind and I hope I would get more readers and votes in the future, enjoy and tell me what you think of the chapter.
P.S The song she sings in this chapter later on is a song I just randomly wrote in my head right at that second and said how she feels, if you already didn't know I also love writing songs and such, sorry for long author note and I'm sure you guys didn't read it all, but anyways just know that all the song lyrics are for me and of taken give credit and ya, sorry if they aren't that good.
P.P.S this chapter is kind of like summarizing since it isn't eventful and just skips to the school part.
P.P.S.S Sorry if short and uneventful but I hope you comment what you think of this.
Xx,
Lara.
.
.
.
It's been a few days since I have been mental ward, and I have the sneaking suspicion that I'll be out soon, and I definitely don't want to face the real world, no matter how messed up it is here, I don't want to go back.

Adam and I had barely talked while our stay in this place, he even left a day after I had seen him.

No one has visited, not even Anne which confused me greatly, it was only the day after I attempted "suicide" and had woken up that she had shown her concern and stayed with me for a few moments.

Another week passes and still not a word from anyone, not Anthony, Adam, Brendon, although we're not close, my apparent mother Katrina, or Anne-belle, and although not wanting to admit it, it broke what's left of my heart. I wouldn't mind Katrina not coming, but I thought the others are my friends and would visit me, and I know they knew where I was and what has happened, especially Adam, yet they didn't bother checking up on me.

Am I really that easy to give up on?

Once I was finally released it was time to go home, as it was a huge blur, my mother didn't talk to me which I was grateful to, and I would go back to school the next day.

The school day starting was very eventful to say the least, almost everyone knew about everything and it was daunting, I felt the whispers of everyone, the people that were once my fake admirers who just wanted higher class in the popularity, look at me in disgust, as if they knew the truth.

Anne avoided me, Brendon just smiled a weak smile and looked away, Anthony wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he out of no where dislikes me, and Adam was no where to be found.

Is everyone I care about leaving?

Deciding to skip class I entered the music room and decided to just sing what my heart felt, just pour lyrics without thinking about them.

Not thinking about anyone hearing me, I opened my mouth and just began to sing.

"It seems every day I break more.

Shedding tears but it's okay, everyone leaves me sore.

Even though I tried to be okay.

You just go ahead and say what you say.

You believe the lies.

Like I believed your wouldn't say those goodbyes.

Hurting me it's just a thing you would like to do.

Break my heart, and do it slow, cause I know in fact you can go so low.

So break me, break me apart, till I'm in pieces.

But can't you save me, save me before the hurt increases.

Cause I'm in pieces, pieces, and the hurt increases.

Holding, holding, till I am breaking."

I was interrupted with small series of claps as I whip around to see who.

My heart skips a beat seeing Adam.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I heard someone singing beautifully and decided to see who it was." He says making me blush.

"Okay sure, sure." I replied sarcastically.

He analyzes my face slowly, afraid he would miss a part of me, as if I would disappear in any second, making me so confused.

I feel him hesitating to ask something, I notice it with his actions, him fidgeting and fumbling with his thumbs, and now I knew why he hesitated.

"Did you really suicide?"