Chapter sixteen

Yes this is the chapter where you finally find out what happens
Enjoy and don't forget to vote

.
.
.

I didn't know how to react, all I could feel was his lips on mine. My heart beating as fast as his.

Everything changed between us afterwards. The feelings of mine rose to a level I never knew before, never knew existed. I was afraid of what this meant to him, when right this second. It meant everything to me.

Slowly I kissed back, it was only for a second but it felt like it was eternity to me.

Pulling away we looked into each other's eyes.

"Don't you dare say you're overreacting again, not when it was all my fault," Adam says looking down.

"Okay," was all I could reply with.

"I have something to tell you," he says quietly.

I nodded in reply.

"I know about your mom."

My eyes widened, "what!?"

"You have to tell someone, you can't just let her abuse you over and over again!"

"You think it's that simple! Although one of the reasons I can't is because of her twisted ways. Don't you think that it's hard enough her being my own mother!? Someone that is supposed to love and cherish me, lied and hurt me my whole life!" I say, pain filling me.

"But I do know," he replies, "look I'm going to tell you something that I haven't ever told anybody."

I nodded in response.

"My dad," he stops struggling with his words before continuing, " he abuses me too."

My heart skips a beat in surprise, feeling bad afterwords knowing I had judged and thought he had a good life.

"You might just see me as a bad boy, or as everyone likes to say I am but-" he continues, "but I didn't chose to be this way, I don't want to be this way," he says tears forming in both our eyes.

"He keeps on hurting me, no matter what I do. No matter what I say. He will always hate me! And I'll never know why!"

I grab him into a hug afterwards, no one spoke.

"That makes both of us," I replied.

.
.
.

VERY IMP A/N PLEASE READ
I know this is extremely short but honestly I don't know where this is going anymore.
I also want to say what even! This has more then 11000 reads, I know this ain't much but it means the world! Let's not forget the amount of votes and comments in total.
I'm sad to say the book is ending soon, like five to seven chapters are left.
I'm having a writers block so it will be a while before I update again, I'll be editing the chapters though and I hope all of you stay till the end.
Love,
Lara.