Epilogue

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

So this won't be long cause I'll talk in the end but man I'm so proud, I have almost 100,000 reads, that's more than amazing thank you.

So I am updating like I don't know two days after I last updated like who am I?

Enjoy and please tell me what you thought of the book in the end.

-
-
-
-
-

I've been a month in Virginia, taking a scholarship to the best schools there.

So far I've only felt numbness, I felt nothing at all, no one has tried to get in contact with me, although it wasn't even possible since I restarted my phone and got a new SIM card, and I haven't really made some friends.

It's been weird, I felt like my past is finally over, that I can finally get a new start.

Fast forwarding into a year of living here, I've gotten one friend, Veronica.

Sure she isn't my age and such, but for some reason she was the only person I was capable of being decent around.

The world is tough, and I knew God was probably just testing my limits and I'm happy I'm still alive and didn't end my life right then.

Everyone always needed a light, I needed one myself, so I just set myself on fire.

I felt sick, why should I always try to fix things, why should people be the one saving me, why can't I just be myself and everything will be okay?

No one likes me for who I am, and it hurts, but lately I wasn't caring, so okay they don't like me, but I'd rather not change anything, whether it was the way I was just acting or my actual personality, I just wanted to stay myself.

Walking down the quiet streets I wondered if I'll ever fall in love again, for someone to never look down at me, never hit me, never cheat on me.

Or if I'll have a faithful best friend, I now am able to trust Veronica a bit but I wondered if when I get older and hopefully she doesn't die but choosing the circumstances of her being diagnosed with cancer, I needed a new one, even if they can't replace her.

Why was it me, out of all people that deserves this?

But I cannot change the past and the future and I might as well live through it.

Lost in my thoughts I bumped into someone roughly.

The handsome man stood there staring, his eyes glazing as he looked at me making me blush a deep red, something that never happened, not even with Adam whom I actually gotten over.

"Hi."

-
-
-
-
-

WE HAVE COME SO FAR.

I CANT BELIEVE IT AHH.

Sure I may barely get any votes but thank you fifty or so people.

Tell me your opinion of the whole story I'm so happy we come this far and I'm so proud.

And yes I know the epilogue is short but oh well.

I'm sorry to say there is no sequel but I will be editing this so ya.

I hope you enjoyed, I surely did, my writing is not over so do check out To be perfect I'll be posting on it every Saturday, so ya.

I say so ya a lot don't I?

Vote and comment, I appreciate everything and I'm also sorry for not saying who says hi in the end, you will just have to keep it as a mystery.

Love you all.