Main Characters

Characters' Introduction:

Big Time Rush:
Kendall Schmidt
Logan Henderson
James Maslow
Carlos Pena

Mitchie Torres
Kelly's niece. She is very fond of organizing events and such things. A very responsible one and you can always lean on her. If there's a problem she'll always find a way no matter what it takes.

Katie Gibbs
She do part-time works just to support her allowances and everyday life. She lives with her aunt and uncle who is very strict in very thing and not considering Katie as a member of their family. Once she can't take it anymore she always runs to her best friends who treats her like a family though they are not blood-related.

Kelsi Neilsen
She loves to write a song, whenever she have time you can see her with her paper and pen. She is shy and sometimes clumsy but that's not a problem, she is talented and has a good looks.

Caitlyn Gellar
She loves to play around her piano and she's a great dancer. She has this boyish attitude but when her friends have a problem she's always there to support them.

***

[A/N]

Mitchie is played by Demi Lovato, Katie is played by Lucy Hale, Kelsi is played by Oleysa Rulin and Caitlyn is played by Alyson Stoner.

TRAiLER on the side. Thanks to me! LOLs! It sucks! >.<

latest cover is made by: @assumption :)