CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37:

Kendall's POV ~

after the closing ceremony ]

"You done, Kate?" I ask hugging her from behind.

"Yeah. I just brought little stuff anyway." She says, turning around to face me.

I kiss her forehead as she happily looks at me.

"I love you Kendall." She mumbles, blushing.

"I love you more." I smile, hugging her tight.

"Yow, lovebirds! Mitchie is waiting outside." Caitlyn shouts from the outside.

We look at each other and smile.

"Let's go." She pulls back and holds my hands.

I get her bag as we walk outside the cabin.

◦◦◦ ◦◦◦ ◦◦◦

Mitchie's POV ~

"Have a safe trip back home." I say to the campers passing by.

"I’m proud of you." Logan says, holding my hands.

I smile at him and give him a peck on his lips.

He leans on me and gives me a kiss as I kiss back.

"Get a room, you two." I heard James shouted as Kelsi giggles.

We pull back as we smile at each other, embarrassed.

"Everybody's here." Carlos says, as he open the vans door.

"Let's go now." Kendall says, putting Katie's bag on the back.

"Wait, what about you guys?" Kelsi asks.

"We'll go with-" James got cut off when Gustavo and Aunt Kelly get in the way.

"Dogs! In the bus, now!" Gustavo ordered.

"What?!" Kendall retorted.

"We have an urgent call at the records so we have no choice." Kelly says.

"But we're tired." Carlos complains.

"NOW!" Gustavo shouted.

The boys obey giving us a puppy look.

"So we should get going!" Caitlyn says hoping in the van.

Kelsi follow in and Katie sits in the driver seat as I sit in the front.

"Who's going home first?" She asks.

"Are you going to your aunt's place?" I ask.

"Nope. I'll stay at my apartment for the rest of my life." She says.

"No time for drama, let’s go!" Caitlyn sarcastically says and then laugh.

◦◦◦

I wonder what will happen to our lives after this. Summer may be short but it completely changes our lives for real.

Kelsi, improved a lot. She can share her gorgeous talent now. She and James are going well. She's sociable now too.

Caitlyn is still a rusher. She always says her motto "a rusher will always be a rusher, forever." She completely moved on with James and keeps moving forward in her life. I wonder if she and Carlos will be a couple someday.

Katie, really did change. She is now a beginner in celebrity world. A new pop star of our generation. Kendall and her are great together.

While me, nothing change, still being me and I loved it. Logan is there for me but I dont know how will turn out on the following days.

This extra-ordinary camp turns out big time. The Big Time Camp of our lives.

END o8.18.13 

© SHAi

x o x o x o x

Thank you for reading Big Time Camp! I love you! You're JAMAZiNG!! 

More Jelsi (James and Kelsi official ship-name), Kentie (Kendall and Katie ship-name, not official though), Lochie (Logan and Mitchie's ship-name, not official too) and lastly will be there a Carlyn (Carlos and Caitlyn official ship-name) moments on Better With U. :) Check the external link for the next book. :)