CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30:

Kendall's POV ~

Caitlyn asks for the head counsellor and Mitchie's approval if we can't get out of the camp site just for tonight as they agreed.

Carlos pleases Kelly and Gustavo too while I'm sneaking on Kelly's car key.

It's already 6:30 in the evening; Caitlyn and I are just waiting for Carlos outside.

Logan and James just stay because of Kelsi and Mitchie of course.

"Let's go!!" Carlos shouts while running.

"There he goes." Cait says.

I saw Kelly is after him. F*ck! It's like they didn't allow us.

"Get in now." I say to Cait as she did.

I hop in the car and insert the key, waiting for Carlos.

"Hurrry!!" I shouted.

Once Carlos jump in the car, I quickly drive off not wanting Kelly to catch us.

"That was close." Carlos sighs.

°°°°

We just got in the place where Katie's party is. It's already 8 in the evening, the party starts in 7.

"She's having a party?" Cait asks.

I nodded.

"Her management is awesome." Carlos says, amused.

Everybody is having fun; drinking, dancing and talking to each other. I'm looking for Katie as Cait and Carlos follows.

I saw her with a bunch of people around her, laughing and talking. She's really adorable.

"There she is." I say.

"Where?" Cait asks.

We are about to go to her when something caught our attention. The music stops that caught all of our attention.

"Excuse me for a bit, I would like to do something for the special girl today." He says over the microphone.

"OMG! Is that Luke Morgan?" Caitlyn gasps.

"Luke, what?" Carlos asks.

"He's the only son of the owner of Star Record." She states.

The crowd goes 'woohs'.

He starts playing his guitar and starts singing. As if I can't do that for Katie.

[ > ] Possibilities - Freddie Stroma

Dont break my heart before I give it to you 

Don't tell me no before I ask you to 

Don't say it doesn't fit before you try it on

I look back to where Katie is but she's not there anymore. Where did she go?

Caitlyn is amused watching him so I just leave her with Carlos then I start to walk around looking for Katie again.

"Katie and Luke are really cute together." The girls I passed through saying.

Katie and Luke? What the hell do they mean?

Back to my business, I already found her! I was about to call her when...