CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1:

Mitchie's POV ~

I got a call from my aunt which tells me that I'll be organizing a camp for Big Time Rush.

I love organizing stuffs, so I accept the job. I'm not into boy groups but my best friend Caitlyn is. She's super into it, especially BIG TIME RUSH. Yes! She's a 'RUSHER'. You can tell when you enter her room, seriously.

I'm now planning on the camp which made me much more excited, it's not an ordinary event but a camp.

I already got the poster and the banner and everything needed.

°°°

A week before the camp my best friends pay me a visit and they offer a hand.

"Busy lately?" Kelsi asks, looking at the flyer.

"Hey! You didn't tell us that the camp is with Big Time Rush!" Caitlyn complains, amused with the posters.

"If I told you you're gonna freak out, like now." I say, sarcastically.

Caitlyn is a fan girl, a 'rusher' rather.

"Its next week, right? Oh my god!" Caitlyn starts to freak out. "Kelsi, let's go. We have to do shopping." She grab Kelsi's and run away.

"B-but..." Kelsi have no choice, Cait already drag her out.

"Hey!! You told me, you're going to help." I shouted but Cait already drive off.

I was left with Katie. I notice that she's quiet since they arrive here.

"Any problem?" I ask.

"I just can't go to that camp." She answers, looking down.

"W-why?"

"I told my aunt about that and she didn't allow me." She's kinda depress now.

Katie is an orphan now, she lives with her aunt but they are not treating her as Member of their family and they really are strict around her.

"Don't worry." I hold her shoulder, calming her down. "What's the use of best friends, if we can't help one another? We'll think of a way."

"Thank you." She gives me a hug and hugs her back.

°°° °°° °°°

Katie's POV ~

I'm lucky to have best friends like them.

Because Kelsi and Caitlyn leave us, Mitchie and I do all the works left.

After we finished it. I hurriedly go home because it’s getting late already. I'm sure that I will get lectures from my aunt again.

°°°

I slowly open the door and walk tip-toe.

"Where have you been?" Aunt appears on my back.

Oh my god! I turn around and look at her.

"I... I go to Mitchie's place." I answer, looking down.

And I was right, she gave me lecture.

I'm 17 right now and when I turns 18 I can leave this stupid house and live on my own, that's my plan since then.

°°° °°° °°°

Kendall's POV ~

[ at the world tour ]

"Kelly, how's the camp going on?" I ask.

"How did you know?" She asks back, raising her eyebrow.

I smile at her sneaky.

"I mean what camp?" She asks again.

Kelly is really a bad liar.

"I heard you and Gustavo are talking about it." I said.

"Camp! Camp! Camp! I'm soooooo excited." Carlos jumps into excitement.

"There are many girls around." James says, looking at his mirror.

"And plus we can chill and relax." Logan smiles.

"Chill? Relax? Girls? Haaa!" Gustavo joins in. "You dogs will just perform there." He chuckles.

"No girls. No relaxation. No everything but performance." He continues.

"But Gustavo, we worked straight this past 2 months in this world tour." Carlos pouts.

"Camp! Girls!" James whined.

"I think the boys are right. They need a rest." Kelly agreed. "And Mitchie is organizing the camp really good."

"Mitchie? Who's that?" I ask.

"She's my niece and she's organizing your camp. She's really great with those stuffs." She says.

°°° °°° °°°

Mitchie's POV ~

Ouch! Did I just bit my tongue? Oh, never mind.

I'm looking forward to this camp. I love camps!

Meeting new people and exploring music is my hobby.

x o x o x o x

Mitchie's Banner by @crazymofox on side. :)