CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15:

Katie's POV ~

[ at the Star Records' studio ]

"We can do your TV debut after we are done recording your album." Mr. Sweet says.

Mr. Sweet is the head of the Star Records.

"Album? An album? Are you serious?" I ask, shocked but happy.

"Yes, you'll have one." Mr. Gomez says.

He is the one who called me, remember? Now he's the one arranging all my schedules and in charge of me.

"Ooh! I'm excited." I say, smiling.

"The album will contain with your songs from the demo cd you send us." He says.

"You'll be working MWF and we will just call you for some photo shoots." Mr. Sweet says.

MWF? I will go back to camp by tomorrow and it's to tiring if I go back and forth.

"Umh. I... I have a problem." I shrug.

"What is it?" Mr. Gomez asks, as Mr. Sweet look at me.

"I will be returning at the camp by tomorrow and-"

"Camp? What camp?" Mr. Sweet interrupts my words.

"The one that Big Time Rush are hosting. I'm one of the organizers there." I say.

"Big Time Rush? Hmm. So, where are you staying now?" He asks.

"I got here with them because of their photo shoots and guesting. I'm staying at their place."

"Say, are you dating anyone of them?" He continuously asks.

Whaaaaaattt?! Daaaatttiiing?!

"N-no. I'm not dating anyone. It just that they let me stay with them." I smoothly deny.

"Ok. Mr. Gomez, just give her a place to stay." He says to Mr. Gomez.

Mr. Gomez nods.

"We will start working with you next week. See you." He says, shaking my hands.

"Thank you."

This is it! My most waited time of my life! :D

°°°

I get back at the hotel. The boys are all in the living room, watching.

"Hey!" I greet them.

"Hi." Logan says, as they wave.

"How's being a pop star?" Kendall asks.

"Great! It was cool!" I say, dropping my hand bag at the table.

"Tired?" Carlos asks.

I nod.

"You should rest now." Kendall says.

Kendall is being friendly around me and I'm very comfortable with it. I don't know what got into me that I think that I'm falling in love with him. I shake my head. NO! It can't be!

"You ok?" He chuckles, going near me.

I blushed and widened my eyes.

"I think you really need a rest, future star." He says, smiling showing his dimples.