Chapter Nineteen

Leonardo was looking staring at my mom's locket for a long silencing moment.
I pulled out an old wedding picture of my parents and handed it to him. He put one of his hand on his mouth and shed tears of recognition as he looked at the photo.

"I don't know much about my mom since she died when I was still a baby and the things I know of her came from my dad's journal that's how I came across the photos and the locket.

"Oh my God that's my sister Angel." He spoke in a thick voice. "All this time we thought she was still hiding in somewhere in Brazil."That's when another men started to approached us

"Oh shit those two are your other uncles." Maria whispered in my ear

"Leo so these are the people trying to con us right." The one with glasses stated.

"Con you? excuse me but I have way better things to do with my life than conning people. Believe it or not she is your niece and she just wanted to meet you guys we are leaving now if you guys want to contact her later on I'm sure Leonardo can help you with that." She told them off the. Grabbed my hand and trying to drag me out of the café.
"You guys are completely Misunderstanding the situation I wouldn't con anyone. I just came here to get to know you. If you don't want to then I wouldn't waste both of out precious time." I told them as I followed Maria out

"Aziza wait!" Leonardo called out Before we even got to the door. Turning back he was already walking towards us.

"If you want more proof we got DNA evidence it's a familial match." Maria stated handing over papers. One of the other men snatched from Maria's hand.

"Holy shit. Alex check this out." The guy who I am now assuming was Emilio exclaimed handing the papers over to Alex

"How do we know this is not fake?"

"Believe it or not but it still doesn't erase the truth. We didn't come here to beg you we came to inform you." I snapped at him. As Maria stuck her tongue out at him.

"Why is she here." Emilio asked looking at me pointing at Maria

"No I'm something called a friend if you haven't heard dim shit." Maria countered back getting defensive.

"She's the one the helped me find more about you guys. Thanks for meeting me." I told them trying to get Maria away from them. Once we were out the door and in the car. I had Maria stop by an ice cream store so she could cool down.

"I can't believe you're related to those douche bags. Why are you not angry?"

"Who says I'm not angry. I'm just giving them time. They have a lot to process. They just found out their sister is dead and they have a niece. Give them some time I'm  sure they'll come around."

"Azi you are the most understanding person I know. Like wow I wish I had your patience sometimes."

"You're giving me way too much credit Its all you. Thanks for everything I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Awe are we getting all mushy mushy now." Maria said mockingly holding out her arms for a hug.

"Your such a mood killer." I laughed

"Why thank you Mrs. Morton."

"Just shut it." I said laughing harder

When I got home I made some dinner for Daniel and I. I liked cooking for and he liked it too because he would try and help make the food. I was the many things I loved about him. He was not only funny and conversational with the most wicked stories to tell he also listened and did little things that made my heart flatter. like brush my hair or massage my legs as I read to him. with each passing day I gave him a piece of my heart.

"Mai aape se pyaar kartha hoom Ziza." he said I love you in hindi one day as he ran his fingers through my hair and kiss the top of my head.

"Mai bhee aap se pyaar karate hoom"  I replied back kissing one of his hands because I truly did come to love him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

I was home alone the next day because Daniel had to go to one of this theory sessions and he was going to be home soon when someone at first I thought it was Daniel so when I look dot see who it was  I was shocked to see Olivia there standing on my doorstep for a moment I thought I was hallucinating but there she was.

"Aziz I know your in there open up." She demanded bounding on the door. "Aziza open the door I have good news for you by the end of today you wouldn't have to worry about Daniel coming home anymore." She said as the bounding turned to banging with force the could shake the villa.

I became terrified of what she might have done to Daniel I picked up my phone ran to the nearest bathroom locked myself in there and call the police but by the time they came she was gone and they left saying they'll have someone on watch. with all the chaos going on I forgot Daniel was going to be home soon. so when I got a call form him telling me he was on his way I went out to meet him. the clinic where he took his therapy session were near by so he walked with his dog every time he came back came back home

I froze in terror as I say Olivia in car driving towards Daniel with increasing speed for a heart stopping Moment she ran over Daniel with her car. In what seemed a lasting moment was only a few seconds. I wasn't in control of my actions any more not realizing I was screaming, crying and running towards Daniel's body.

"Oh Allah please don't take him from me. Oh Allah please don't take him from me..." I sobbed as I saw Daniel's bloody body.

Sirens whiled around me and everything was in a haze. I held his hand crying up until reached the hospital. his parents and his Aunt and uncle came running to towards me asking what had happened but I wouldn't find my voice. I weeped uncontrollably. It was all my fault.

I realized I couldn't stay with him any more and put him in danger. He was hurt because of me. I tried my best not to cry but that was near impossible Daniel's mom was sobbing as his aunt tried to comfort her. His father was anxiously walking back and forth in the waiting are and that was when my phone buzzed looking down at the caller ID it was my sister Baheeja

"Aziza Baba woke up." Baheejah cried over the other line once I picked up. With that I jumped up and gathered my stuff to go see Baba

"If you leave don't you ever come back. You've done enough to." Daniel's Mom called out as I was about to leave and see Baba. she was right I had done enough I don't deserve to be near Daniel. My presence endangers him.

"Shut up." I turned around wailing out at her shocking everyone there.

"What did you just say?" Daniel's Aunt

"Shut up you have no right to tell me to never come back. I am his wife."

"And I am his mother."

"Then you should respect me." I said completely losing it. I need to get out of here

"You should respect me."

"Respect goes both ways." I shouted angrily wiping my tears. I was sick and tired of people trying to run my life. First my step mother then the stalker and now her? Acting like they knew what was best for me or the people around me. I had the right to choose.

Even though she was asking me to choose between my husband and my father when I walked out I choose both of them. Daniel's safety and being with my Father. Daniel wait for me I'll make everything right again and we will be together InshaAllah

Please don't forget to VOTE! and COMMENT! Your support really mean a lot💞