Adopted?

"What will happen to her now?" asked Mrs. Asahina to Hana's social worker. Mrs. Asahina was the woman who found Hana along with her son, Louis. She was also mother to Asahina Masaomi, Hana's doctor.

The social worker responded with, "Well, she will turn 17 in a matter of weeks, so she will spend two years in the Tokyo foster system until she becomes of age, or she will be adopted. Let's all hope she gets adopted soon because some foster homes are not much better than what she just escaped from."

Mrs. Asahina was frightened by his answer. She had spent a lot of time in the last three days with the kind and timid girl and had grown quite attached. She knew that her eldest son, Masaomi, had become fond of her as well.

Fearing what would happen to her beloved little princess in the system, Mrs. Asahina declared, "Then, I shall adopt her!" The social worker was slightly taken aback by her sudden statement, but soon regained his composure. "I'll go print you the legal papers for you and Hana to sign." He said as walked out of the room.

"I can't wait to bring her home!" She could barely contain her excitement. "Wait!" She reminded herself, "I have to let the boys know!" She exclaimed as a sunny grin spread over her face. She sent out a group text to each of her 13 sons and her daughter, reading:

Boys and Ema,
You are aware of the girl Louis and I rescued last Monday, as her father is on the run and she has no where to go, I want to adopt her!! She will hopefully be coming home tomorrow! I want you all to make her feel welcome. And Masaomi, if you are reading this, I do NOT want you to tell her until I get there!;)
Love,
Miwa-Sama
P.S. Her birthday in four weeks and she has never celebrated it... Throw her a party!!

Meanwhile at Sunrise Residence

Everyone (except Masaomi who was at work) was in the dining room having a lunch specially prepared by Ema to celebrate how heroic Louis was when he rescued the girl that was revealed to be named 'Hana' when they got the text.

Everyone had different reactions:
Ema was so happy to have a sister,
Ukyo just stared at his phone wide-eyed,
Kaname chuckled,
Hikaru smirked and pulled out a lap top,
Tsubaki laughed and pulled a half-smiling Azusa towards him,
Natsume sighed and shook his head,
Louis looked concerned,
Subaru was deep in thought,
Iori smiled to himself,
Yuusuke didn't read the text, and was staring at everyone in confusion,
Futo stormed off to his room,
And Wataru was absolutely overjoyed!

At the hospital

Hana awoke to a sudden crash as the lady she had been asked to call 'Miwa-Sama' bounced though the door with papers in her hand, terrifying the poor girl. Hana's doctor (who apparently was Miwa's son) followed.

"Hanna, my darling! I have splendid news! I want to adopt you!" She exclaimed and then hugged Hana, causing a small wince of pain. She looked at Miwa, then at her new brother, who nodded, and back at Miwa. "Ad-adopt m-m-me?!" Hana squeaked.