The Test

"Hana." Someone sang into Hana's ear. "Haaaana. Get up, your gonna be late for your test." She sat up and stretched. *yawn* "Today's episode is brought to you by the letter five."

She plopped back down, burrowing into the pillows and covering her face with Kuma-chan. The person chuckled. "With fact like that you're going to fail your test."

Hana sat up straight, eyes wide open. "The test! Oh nuggets, I forgot!" She hopped out of the bed, Kuma-chan in hand and checked the clock on the bedside table. It read 7:30.

"Oh, I have some time." She told herself tying her hair up in a sloppy bun. She noticed Tsubaki grinning at her. "What? Did I talk in my sleep?!" She asked getting worried. She had a tendency to talk in her sleep whenever she got really nervous.

Tsubaki shook his head. "Nope! You're just cute!" Hana relaxed, she had kind of gotten used to his fangirling. Hana stretched again, then went back to attention. "I have to get ready!" She reminded herself, rushing to the door.

She stopped just short of the door and turned back around. She ran to Tsubaki and hugged him tightly. "Thanks." She said, her voice was muffled by his chest.

He tousled her hair. "That's what I'm here for." He said back as she let go and hurried out the door. "Good luck!" He yelled after her, closing the door. He had been feeling something warm in his chest. He hoped 'it' wasn't happening again.

Hana stepped into the kitchen to find Ema working on breakfast. "Good morning!" She said as the delightful smell of muffins filled the air around her.

"Hey Ema?" Hana asked, rocking back and forth on her toes. "Oh good morning Hana! What's up?" Ema implored, wiping her hands with a small towel.

"Can I borrow some shampoo?" Hana asked, still mesmerized by the wafting smell of muffins.

"Oh sure, follow me." Ema lead Hana out of the kitchen and through a door to the store room. Ema lead her to a shelf of various hair care products.

"Pick one, Louis always makes sure we're fully stalked." Ema giggled. Hana reached up and grabbed a pretty looking one with wild flowers and watermelon on it.

"Thanks." Hana said, turning to Ema. "No problem. Good luck on your test today!" Ema cheered and walked off to check the muffins and go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana felt the warm water rush over her and she relaxed, she only just realized how really nervous she was. If she failed this test, she wouldn't be able to go to collage. Then what would she do?!

Hana took deep breaths and calmed herself. It was just a test she had taken before online. No biggie, it'll be a breeze!

She walked downstairs wearing a purple tee shirt, pale blue skinny jeans, and purple sandals with her hair tied up in a high ponytail so that the ends barely reached her waist.

She munched on a muffin as she started to read a random manga that she picked off Tsubaki's shelf. It was called "Fairy Tail" she couldn't put it down!

Before she knew it, Ukyo was standing in front of her in a three piece siut. "Ready to go?" He asked, smiling kindly. Hana put down her book and stood. "Yep!" She answered happily.

"Then let's go." He said, grabbing his keys and a briefcase. They got into a small grey car and headed off. Hana just stared out the window, watching the city go by.

About three blocks away from Sunrise Residence, she saw something that intrigued her. A tall, blue haired girl in a costume and a huge smile was handing flyers to passers by.