Apology

(I really like making outfits, this is what Hanna is wearing today.
PS: Props to those of you who got the blind side reference in Home)

~back to the story~

The next day of school was almost as amazing as the first, even though Hana only had Education, Play Production, Orchestra, and Choir.

During Play Production, Tani taught her how to use the spotlight in the back of the theater while the actors playing Marius and Cosette rehearsed "Heart Full of Love." All through the song, Tani kept giggling like a madwoman behind Hana, sometimes even letting out a snort.

She raised an eyebrow at Tani. "What are you laughing at?" She asked, Tani stood there smiling like a monkey who just stole the biggest banana.

"You got any time to spare after
class? There's I want you to see. " Tani told Hana her face full of juvenile anticipation.

"Yeah, I have about 45 minutes before choir." Hana told her, turning the light to focus on Cosette.

Half an hour later, after blocking "Master of the House", Tani took Hana by the hand and dragged her to the front row of the auditorium where the girl playing Cosette and the boy playing Marius where going over the script.

"Emily!" Tani shouted, waving. The girl looked up from the script and smiled at Tani.

"Hey, how's it going?"  The girl named Emily asked, as the boy looked up.

"Hiya Tani..." he started to say, but a look of realization washed over his face and a sudden fit of laughter overtook him. Tani joining soon after.

Hana and Emily looked at each other utterly befuddled.

"Hi, I'm Emily." Emily said in a slightly confused French accent, holding out her hand to Hana. "I'm Hana." Hana reapplied, shaking Emily's outstretched hand.

"And that numb scull," she pointed to the boy rolling on the floor laughing with Tani, "Is Kiuma."

"You guys seriously don't see it?" Tani asked, standing up and wiping the tears from her eyes. Hana and Emily stared at her in bewilderment.

"You look almost exactly like each other! You're basically the same person!" Kiuma told them, following Tani off the floor.

"Well..." Tani looked them over scrutinizing every difference. "Hana's hair is longer, Emily's eyes are blue not green, Hana is scrawnier, Emily's taller, and Hana's got a wicked shiner. But other than that, you could be twins!"

"I'm not scrawny..." Hana mumbled under her breath.

Emily looked down at herself, and then at Hana. "I kinda see it actually. That's pretty cool." She said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, cool." Hana repeated, returning Emily's smile.

Emily looked to the watch on her right hand. "I'm late! See you guys later!" She shouted as she ran to the door across the auditorium.

"EMILY! I was gonna ask you to help me today!" Kiuma yelled to her. "Hana can do it! We're basically the same person, remember?" Emily teased before running out the door.