Shopping

Hana heard voices murmuring as she stepped into the dining room for  breakfast. Everyone was there except for Natsume, Subaru, and Futo.

"Good morning!" She said with a little wave.The whispering stopped abruptly when she said this, and all heads turned to her, they all had smiles on their faces.

Their starring started to make Hana feel self-conscious. She looked down at her sun dress. 'Do I look that bad? Or do I have something on my face?!' She thought and put her right hand to her face. Her cheeks grew hot. "What?" She asked.

Ukyo chuckled, "We're going on a family vacation." He said with a glowing smile. Hana's face lit up. "I've heard of those! Where are we going?"

Wataru bounced over to her, "We're going to the beach! Won't that be fun?" He asked, his voice full of glee. Hana smiled brightly. "I'm so exited! I leaned how to swim at my apartment complex's pool, when I wasn't doing classes online."

Ukyo put a finger up to his chin, "That reminds me, we have to enroll you in high school." He said. Hana shook her head. "I'm a student at Meiji Online University." She said as if as it was nothing.

Her siblings were awestruck. "But you're sixteen, aren't you? Asked Kaname with a smirk. Hana shrugged, "Yes, but schooling was one of the only things I could do at home. I took a lot of extra classes to keep my mind off the pain." She replied absentmindedly.

Iori, who was the closest one to her put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, seeing the sorrow in his eyes. She turned to the rest of he siblings to see the same look.

She smiled warmly at them. "Don't worry! Those days are past! We're gonna have so much fun!" She said as as Tsubaki lunged at her, hugging her tightly. "This means we have to buy a swim suit, too! Let's go shopping!"

All color drained from Hana's face. She had been expecting this, but now that it had come up, she was suddenly frightened. "O-okay." She said slowly.

"I wanna go, too!" Wataru exclaimed, Hana smiled warmly. "Okay!" Ema walked up to Hana with a beaming
smile. "That sounds fun! Can I come?" She asked.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Tsubaki said as he grabbed both of his sisters and hugged them tightly. "Let's go!" He added hurriedly, ushering the two out the door.

"Hold it." Interrupted Ukyo, just as Tsubaki started to open the door. "What?" whined Tsubaki  with a silly pout on his face. Hana couldn't help but giggle. Unfortunately for her, Tsubaki heard her. He turned toward her, eyebrow raised, and deepened the pout. Making her hold her breath to keep from laughing.

Just then, luckily for Hana, Ukyo continued. "I have the day off, so I'll come as well." Tsubaki groaned as Hikaru looks up. "I think I'll go, too. I need a new dress. Anyone else?" He asks, looking around.

"I'd like to go." Said Louis, "Sounds like fun!" Masaomi exclaims. " I'll go." Azusa shrugs, "Me too." Iori follows. "Don't forget about me." Kaname stated with a half smile. "If everyone else is going, I guess I'll go, too" Yuusuke grumbled.

"Go where?" Everyone turns to see Subaru emerging from the kitchen, sports drink in hand.

Wataru excitedly bounces over to Subaru. "We're taking Hana shopping! Everyone is going! Can you come?!" He pleads, making his cutest face.

Subaru looks up and locks eyes with Hana. She smiled warmly and Subaru's cheeks became slightly pink. "I-uh well I... I guess that sounds cool." He said, looking away from Hana.

"Well then, let's go!" Beams Masaomi as he grabbed his keys. They filed out of the building into two separate cars. Hana was pulled into the passenger seat of a minivan with Masaomi at the wheel, Tsubaki and Azusa behind them, and Subaru, Iori, and Hikaru in the back.