Reservation

Lamar*

After turning in Christian's paperwork into Empire and talking to the Principal on the way out I led Renee to the passenger side of the car. She was shocked but she didn't give me any complaints. She assumed it was because she was in a Volvo and yes I did love Volvos but it was really because we were hella late, as Renee would say, pulling up to the restaurant. I became aware that I hadn't glanced at anything below Renee's beautiful face once. She had my undivided attention. I had never been this attracted to a woman. And I hadn't ever felt this comfortable with a woman besides my sister in years.

We sat in comfortable silence as I pondered why any man would rape an innocent like Renee. I couldn't wrap my head around it. She was so delicate and those big brown eyes owned my soul. I had found out that she was pretty shy, shittish even as she had panicked when a bug had came through the window as I'd calmly shooed it back outside the car.

She had a will of fire inside her, I thought recalling how'd she had handed my ass to me but she was definitely an submissive type it seemed. 😏

That was fine. I didnt have an preference when it came to her.

She spoke so animatedly about her son Christian which let me know immediately she wouldn't dare let anyone have her without her son. She was a good mother. She knew all his hobbies, favorite foods, his interest in art,etc. She had homeschooled him at first, wanting to give him her knowledge and when it came time to enroll him, she did, believing she wasn't capable of educating him as good as 'one with an degree' as she had put it.

She had warmed up to me before she knew it and her body language had even became welcoming, relaxed at their easy conversations. I was happy. Aware that I'd have to be careful to listen to her, I wouldn't slip up. I wanted to know her on a personal level as I knew myself.

I was starting to enjoy the look of surprise on her face as we finally arrived and I escorted her inside the restaurant, internally sighing as the women immediately straightened to attention when I entered. This had never bothered me before, I had actually liked it but now seeing as Renee put more space in between us I glared at them, causing them to get back to work. I had been enjoying starring at her backside before she had fallen behind me. Was she insecure?

"Reservation for Maxwell." I barked. And we we're ushered to our party.

I didn't want her to think I was interested in anyone but her. I noticed those big innocent orbs stare at me in appreciation. She definitely was beginning to enjoy being around me. *smirks*

I remembered when I first saw her, her eyes didn't sparkle and were filled with pain instead. We had came a little way from the day we met still I had so much to find out still.

Who hurt you Renee? I had figured out that Renee must not have been her original name by the lack of information on her. Kayleen was the best at what she did and for her not to find a peep to report then that meant Renee was hiding from someone. She had ran from whoever the bastard was. It had to be the guy who'd raped her. I wanted to know so bad but it was still to early for her to be open with me. I would make it my mission to prove to her I was here for the long haul and she could trust me.