The Penthouse

Moving into Lamar's penthouse was like a freaking fairytale. We had all but burned my house down leaving it as empty as when we had moved in. I could leave no traces of Christian. Christian was actually taking it all in stride. He had started school at Empire and he loved it. We were waiting until he came home for Christmas Break to surprise him with the Avengers room kit. He had met Kayleen and I had to drag him from her room a couple of times. Sharing a room with Lamar wasn't bad at all. The sexual tension there was overwhelming though since we hadn't touched each other since I basically raped him. He stared at me a lot. You know that stare 😏. Like he wasn't sure if I was real or not. Every morning I drove him where ever he needed to go. I picked him up after I got Christian and we usually met Kayleen at some restaurant. I loved Kayleen, everything about her was absolutely feminine and she came off as a ice queen but that couldn't be more further from the truth. I was dying to hook my boss, Christopher and Kayleen up even tho they would be complete opposites. He needed someone to protect and spoil and Kayleen needed protection and was spoiled rotten. I had Lamar in on the plan and we were almost ready but first we had to get my dad out of the line of fire.

Cain had figured out that now I exclusively worked for Lamar as his driver and we counted on him trying to run me off the road or kidnap me. It was no way he could get Christian and use him as leverage. The school was very private. One way in and a secret tunnel way out. Only I could get in to pick him up. He had his own little room there and I usually picked him up on the weekends. But we definitely needed to get Kayleen and Christopher out of the way and I had the perfect plan. *Evil Laugh*

Kayleen Pov

"You want me to go to the lake house alone with the possibility Cane could pop up thinking thats where you took Renee?" I asked in disbelief. I nearly dropped the phone out of my hand. Lamar was off his rocker tonight.

"Sister what kind of brother do you take me for of course you're not going by yourself." Lamar said soothingly.

I mentally sighed in relief.

"Good to know. Is it a man?"

"Of course."

"Just wonderful." I muttered. "Whatever I'll do it, for Renee you butt."

"I would say I owe you one but after this you'll owe me." Lamar said making me growl in annoyance and hang up in his face.

Christopher Pov

"Renee why are you telling me I need a vacation at a lake house in  the dead of winter when I'm your boss?"

"Er... I need a big favor. I mean you do owe me one for the whole billionaire thing."

"What do you need?"

I need you to protect Lamar's sister Kayleen. I have Christian protected but you and Kayleen are at risk because he wants me by any means and me and Lamar will finish this. But I gotta make sure you guys are safe." Renee said in a rush.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I had personally wanted to get the bastard but this was Renee's fight.

"Yeah. Kayleen needs protection and you need a cover and who better to protect her than the guy who taught me everything about martial arts. Plus its Christmas you dont need to spend it alone. Have fun in Indiana winter wonderland. And she's hot."

"Say no more. I'll do it."

*Smirk* Plan Complete