Chapter one- The New School that's pink

A lone girl walked in Ouran High, head held high. Everyone stopped to look at her. Dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, (h/c) hair with dyed (f/c) tips, and a My Chemical Romance shirt, she stood out from the rest.

The said person walked toward a group of people grimacing, like she hated people. The group quickly scurried away to avoid her.

(f/n) rolls her eyes, and turned around on her heels. Spotted a pair of ginger twins, with a girly looking boy, (f/n) sticks her thumbs in her pockets, and walks over to the twins, and the other boy.

"Hey you ginger head freaks got a sec?" (f/n) says coming up to them.

The twins looked at her, and in sync said "Who us??"

(f/n) rolls eyes. "No the other ginger freaks. Wow. Is this d*mn school as stupid as it looks."

The twins widen their eyes. This school was for the rich was the girl just joking, or what? The gingers nodded, leaving a confused (f/n). Quickly they walked over her, and put their arms on her shoulders.

(f/n) grimaced, no one has ever touched her since her parents died.

"What's your name?" The one on the right said.

(f/n) looked at them then glared. "(f/n), (f/n), (l/n). Now get your filthy hands off of me before I break them."

The twins, and the other boy widen their eyes. No one has every refused them except Haruhi arrived.

Quickly intervening the other boy walked up to the twins, and got their arms off her shoulder; only to turn around, and say to (f/n) "Come on let's go to the office, you may need your schedule.

(f/n) nodded, and let Haruhi grab her arm to lead her to the office, but not before flipping the twins off.

Behind her back HHikaru, and Kauru grinned at each other. Each took a liken to (F/n).