Chapter 4- More friends?

You think that opening a door would not create havoc, but not the Host Club doors. Going to a rich school again you think that they would have more manners, but once again no. Girls littered the Host Club doors, and filled the tables.

Being (f/n) also meant being easily bored, so sitting on a couch waiting to be called on is not really her expertise. Laying upside down on a couch (f/n) looks around the room. Turning her head she noticed three boys hanging around the corner of the hallway. It looked like they were trying to flirt with the girls, but failing.

Looking around (f/n) noticed no one needed her, she gets up and walks toward the boys.

"umm...What are you doing?" (f/n) questions.

The boys look her up and down noting the chains on her pants to her My Chemical Romance tee. The albino steps up to talk to her. "Man, did this room just get brighter or what." He said in a german accent.

(f/n) rolls her eyes. "Stop the flirting, its stupid. Now, anyways like I said what are you doing here?"

The blonde one straightens up. "Well, fille sexy we want someone to at least notice us. We want our titles back as the Bad Touch Trio."

"Si." The Hispanic boy pipes up. "Ever since the Host Club came into action, we've become the lame trio trying to get girls, but failing."

(f/n) smiles. "Nice, anyway what's your name."

"Well, anyway what's your name."

"Antonio." The Hispanic said. "Nice to meet you chica."

"Well, I'm Francis" The Frenchie said. He pulls out a rose. "and no the host club copied me with the roses." He said angrily. "Here."

(f/n) rolls her eyes taking the rose."

"kesesesese. My name is the awesome Gilbert, my liebe." The albino said. "Oh, and this is my awesome, but not as awesome as me pet Gilbird." Gilbird flies over to (f/n) and lands in her hair.

Cooing at how adorable Gilbird is (f/n) smiles. "Names (f/n)."

"Wow, chica what a bonito name. " Antonio said.

(f/n) smiles. "That means beautiful right?"

Antonio smiles. "You know Spanish?"

"No, just little bits, but" (f/n) smiles deviously. "You want help in getting your names back. I can help you."

Gilbert smiles. "How?"

"Easy let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeves, but you gotta help me."

"Anything." Francis pipes up.

"If I can get you into the Host Club, maybe like Hikaru, and Kaoru has the brotherly love package, maybe we can invent the Bad Touch Trio package. I always heard that boys with accents are cute, now multiply that by three different accents." (F/n) smiles. "but you gotta help me get in as a hostess so I can pay off debt easier."

Antonio looks at (f/n) confused. "Why don't you just ask us to pay off the money for whatever you broke chica."

"Well, I could if you had the money, I mean come on you aren't even wearing the school uniform, so it's kinda obvious."

"Point taken." Antonio says in amazement.

Hearing Tamiki calling for her, (f/n) waves good-bye walking toward the Host Club, but not before saying. "Bye guys. Talk to you tomorrow, with good news." With that ( f/n) winks, and leaves.

With the Bad Touch Trio

"Man, what a girl." Gilbert says. He turns toward the other members in the Bad Touch Trio. "She's mine."

Francis rolls his eyes, "Yeah right the fille sexy is mine."

Antonio pipes up. "That bonita chica is mine guys."

Gilbert smirks noticing that (f/n) took Gilbrid with her. When the Host Club is done he'll have to get Gilbird back, meaning more time with (f/N) may the best man win."