Chapter 5- Gilbrid all the way

Walking back from the Host Club, (f/n) was exhausted. The beginning wasn't so bad, it was actually boring, but then in the middle of the club hours, it got...wow. Running back, and forth to fill up tea pots, and getting cakes for Honey-senpai was pretty much the same, until it ended. Now walking toward her house, (f/n) hears a peep from her head.

"Sh*t" (f/n) says out loud, just now realizing she still has Gilbird. Looking for Gilbert (f/n) walks, back to the school, hoping he hasn't already left.

Seeing an albino making his way out of the school, (f/n) hurries up to meet up with the albino.

"Hey, Gilbert! I got Gilbird, wait up." She races to Gilbert holding the yellow ball of feathers in her hand.

"Thanks (f/N) I thought I lost the awesome Gilbird." Gilbert sheepishly rubs his neck. "This is the second time I lost him. Last time I lost him with my little brother." The grins he wears grows bigger. "Hey, (f/n) look this weekend you want-"

"Gilbert, time to go" A blonde with a German accent pulls up to the side, and motions for Gilbert to enter the beat up pick-up truck.

"But, bruder!" Gilbert whines.

"Get in the car now."

Gilbert grunts, and with a frown on his face starts walking toward the truck. "Bye Frau. See you tomorrow. "

Getting started on walking again, only to be stopped again, but this time by a limo. The window rolls down leaving a blonde in the window. "Daughter, come let daddy drive you home." Tamaki smiles, and opens the door, scooting over.

"You sure you want to go where I live? It's not the safest place to go to in a limo."

"Yes, my darling daughter, daddy shall take care of you." (f/n) rolls her eyes, but gives the driver her address, as she's getting in. "300 E Tokiya St."

The driver pales. "You sure miss?"

(f/n) nods. "Yep, That's the place, but don't worry they don't bite too hard .

Now what (f/n) didn't know were the two shadowy figures in the backround listening to them, and tailing them.