Chapter 13- Umm...Help?

--With (f/n) a few seconds before she went missing--

Noticing the host club was huddling in a circle, (f/n) closes her eyes to relish the sun. The warm rays licked her skin, and she actually felt at peace, but what she didn't notice was two people in behind her with a white rag, and ropes till they hit their mark... her.

---time skip cause she blacked out with the chemical filled rag---

Waking up she opens her eyes only to see a cave wall with two people whispering quite loud.

"Fratello you sure that she's related to (father's name)?" A guy with dark hair, and eyes that looked shut close questions.

"Of course idiota!! I know my right hand man's daughter anywhere. That bastardo was like a brother to me, and I trust her family. They've been serving me as my right hand man for generations!" The chocolate haired man answers with unlike the other person with open eyes.

"Why should we bring the bella into this mess?"

The man with open eyes, whispers something in the other's ear, and looks toward the awake girl.

"Look bella-"

Interrupting him (f/n) starts yelling at him. "Let me go you b*tch faced, *sshole, you *sswipe..."

Her mouth unsurprisingly is duct taped shut.

"Shut up bastardo."

With all her might (f/n) tries to talk, but no luck. The ropes limit her movement to nothing, leaving her in a powerless position. Oh, if looks could kill, both would be dead by now.

"Look." The man with open eyes start. "I am Romano, and I'm here on your father's behalf from South Italy.

The glaring stops only to be replaced with a curious glint.

"I just want to--"

"Fratello there's people coming about nine by the look of it, and a tiny yellow bird... Hey isn't that Pru-"

Getting pushed down, Romana glares at his brother. "Shut up." He hisses. "Let's just run."

And with that they run toward the other exit, and away from the tied up girl who was currently trying to scream a f*ck you with no luck though.

"Look Gilbird hears something! Follow that awesome birdie!!" She hears Gilbert yell to the rest.

Couple minutes later she's in the dining room of Kyoya's villa and an awkward silence fills the room. "So.. how did you guys find me? Cause I'm pretty sure Gilbird did not find me with his 'awesome' beak. " (f/n) states interrupting Gilbert's line of speech.

"Umm." The twins start out before Honey-senpai butts in.

"Kyo-chan put a tracking chip in the fabric of your swimsuit shoulder cause he said you're always getting in trouble, and that you need to be kept under a strict leash."

"Okay that is just... no I'm not even." (f/n) starts, but no come back could actually work for that. "So...I need to ask Kyoya something that private, so could you guess kinda go for a second?"

Every nods, and leaves the room silently worrying about (f/n).

"Kyoya can you help me find some information?"

"Depends." Kyoya says with a glint in his eyes.

"Umm.. information about some Romano guy, and maybe the (l/n) family, I never did research on my family's past, and I don't know where to start." (f/n) looks away in embarrassment.

"Sure."

Excitedly (f/n) jumps in him hugging him. "Thank you!"

Sighing Kyoya pushes the happy girl off. "If you let me finish I'll do it, but you have to be my maid for tomorrow, and the day after. Deal? "

Slumping down (f/n) debates if knowing why she was kidnaped was important to ruin her integrity to the diabolical man.  "Deal."

"That's good. See you tomorrow little maid." Kyoya whispers in her ears, and walks away.

"What did I get myself into?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I first had a writer's block, and then my family and I have been redoing our house. We got a flipper and things are getting crazy. Thanks for thanks for the support! I'll update soon!                 °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°