Chapter 12- Weekend fun

-  Time skip to the weekend, and with (f/n) being at her house-

Laying down (f/n) sighs looking at her TV. The weekend was here and the only thing (f/n) wanted to do was to lay back and watch some TV. Since she meet the Host Club, she hasn't had a minute to herself. Smiling to herself (f/n) lays on the couch just releasing the long earned tensions, till the doorbell rings.

"What the hell! Who would actually come toward me in the weekend!" (f/n) exclaims in anger. She walks toward the door only to open the door, and see the Host Club, and the Bad Touch Trio in swimsuits, and holding beach towels.

"My (f/n)! What are you wearing?" Tamaki exclaims.

Looking down (f/n) looks back at Tamaki looking confused on what's wrong with her sweatpants, and a band tee. "Clothes."

The twins push Tamaki out of the way, and examine her. "Didn't you get the text saying that we're going to the beach."

"What?! When did I agree to this?" The confusion in (f/n) showed on her face.

Rolling their eyes the twins state, "You didn't have to. We knew that you wanted to see us half naked..."

As the twins talk the girl behind the door was slowly closing the door till the gentle giant named Mori catches the door, and forces it open.

Giving Mori a glare, (f/n) ignores the twins till the word swimsuit came to her ears. "Wait, back up." (f/n) says. "I don't own one, and I don't plan on going to the beach either."

Kyoya who was behind the twins, scoffs. "Miss (f/n) you don't have a choice, it's a host club activity that you have to attend, of course in a swimsuit." (kyoya you pervert.)

"...No way in hell." (f/n) says.

"Sorry, but if the debt is in due you have to go. I'll give the twins a hour to get you ready."

The eyes of (f/n) widens bigger. "...give me to the ... twins."

The twins eyes gleam, and they walk in, and close the door, and simultaneously they say. "Let's get you all pretty."

-in the house-

Backing up away from the twins (f/n) cowers in the wall. "What are you going to do to me?"

Laughing the twins say nothing back pull two swimsuits from behind the back. Hikaru was holding a black one piece, and Karau was holding a swimsuit that was ( ) on it. "Pick one, and we'll do you hiar." The tone in their voice was pretty creepy.

"What about none. Both are way too revealing." (f/n) states.

"Then we'll pick for you." Hikaru says. "This one should up your already busty bust (sorry if you are smaller, but in this story you're a little busty).

"What!?"

"No brother." Kaoru whined. "This one should compliment her figure better than yours."

"hmm..." Hikaru stayed in thought till he snapped his fingers. "Wait by joly I got it!" He leans over to in Kaoru's ear.

Over in the corner, (f/n) was looking at the twins who were conversing with each other. "Well-" she started but was quickly interrupted by Hikaru.

"Shh.Shh. Give us a second."

Looking outraged (f/n) stands up, and gives them an eyeroll. "look I don't like being told shut up, so give me that stupid outfit or get out of my house."

"Wow someone is in a mood." Hikaru commented in what you would call a 'sassy' tone.

"Just give me the outfit."

And like magic Karou pulls out a swimsuit that was a (favorite color) one piece.

Nodding her head in approval, (f/n) takes the swim wear out of the twins hands, and shoos them out the door. Putting the swimwear on (f/n) grabs a baggy t-shirt and some baggy capris, then she walks into the outside, seeing the all the Host Club in their outfits, and with a limo behind them.

"So guys you ready?" (f/n) asks.

"Yay! To the beach!" Honey-senpai yells while running up to (f/n), and hugging her.

---Time skip to the beach----

"Look (f/n)! Look how strong I am!" Honey-senpai yells to (f/n).

On the other side of (f/n) was Tamaki that was flexing his 'muscles'.

Confused on what the hell was going on (f/n) sits on the towel, looking at the rest of the host club that was showing off to her.

"We are way stronger than that Black Magic User right (f/n)?" Kaoru asks (f/n), only to get a short nod but (f/n) wasn't even looking at them, she was too busy with the Ipod she managed to sneak out of her house. The twins were pretty sure the whole beach could hear her music through her earbuds. How the hell was she not deaf? (so true about me ^.^)

So gathering the Host Club (Bad Touch Trio included) and tried to form a plan on how to impress (f/n), not noticing that (f/n) was missing from her beach towel, and the imprints of two extra footprints could be seen in the sand.