Chapter 6-adding new hosts and a scared girl.

(If you watch Hetalia you should understand the last chapter. U just wanted to make this my own and I got a surprise for the end. This story is kinda like a Hetalia x reader x ouran high crossover)

The way to (f/n)'s house was an interesting ride, but (f/n) had to get on Tamaki's good side to convince him to let the Bad Touch Trio to join the club, and when they join the club, they can convince the Host Club that (f/n) can join.

"My darling daughter you live there? That's where most of the mafia people live, you know that's where most of the mafia people live?" Tamaki asked slightly scared of where (f/n) lives.

"Yeah, I know, but can I ask you a favor?" (f/n) says, getting ready to be blown down without being heard.

"Anything." The sparkles, and flowers around Tamaki makes her nervous.

"Let the Bad Touch Trio join your club...You know Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio. There's lots of girls out there who think that boys with accents are cuter you know."

Tamaki looks skeptical. "I don't know. I mean have you seen them flirt."

(f/n) sighs. "I'll do anything you want me to for a whole school day."

"DEAL!! I can't wait. There is so much I want you to try on. Tell the Bad Touch Trio they're in the Host Club. "I can't wait. I want you to try on a pink dress, oh with sparkles..." The rambling went on, and on.

After about half an hour the car does a sudden stop. The driver turns around nervously. "Okay miss, this is your stop 300 E Tokiya St."

Stepping out of the car (f/n) starts walking toward her house. With Tamaki looking slightly more pale, and way more pale, and way more scared. The house was a gray one story house, with a rickety front pouch, and an old door with tons of locks on the inside. Tamaki slowly orders the limo to drive to his house, all while (f/n) was trying to open the front door.

When Tamaki was out of site, (f/n) felt a hand go around her waist, thinking of it to be a mafia member she turns around quickly, and kicks him in the family jewels.

"Oui! Moon Petite that was rude! You made the Eiffel Tower be out of business for a while." A familiar French accent groaned.

"You just got beaten by a chica" Antonio's voice rang out from behind a bush. He walks toward (f/n) with a smile. "We followed you home to make sure you were safe."

(f/n) laughs. "Of course I would be safe. I lived here for a while, and the mafia learned to leave me alone a long time ago. I think most of my friends here are mafia members.

Antonio and Francis exchanges glances, looking worried for a moment. (f/n) laughs.

"Don't worry I was joking, but you guys should head home before dark. Things here get a little crazy, and please don't tell anyone I live here, I want to be at least a little normal. Please don't follow me again, its dangerous for you to be here." Antonio nods, and starts dragging Francis away.

(f/n) sighed glad they went away, turned toward the door, (f/n) takes her large keychain to unlock the door. Opening the door, she shuts it real fast, and locks all the locks. She turns toward her living room, and sits on couch, just thinking, and hoping that she could actually keep these friends.