Chapter 21

FIRST THINGS FIRST, READ THIS! Okay so you probably thought this was so important news or something, but... well it's kinda important... depending how you look at it e___O I'll just cut to the chase.. LOL .

Okay so every one seems to be on DamonxPayton team, so we are going tooooo decide a name for themm ;D So some of the ones I've seen so far are  

1. Paymon or 2. Dayton   

and then there's also, Team Paylan ;D Or Alton e__O  

Oh and for the underdoggggg : Joyton or Poey (.> ..)  

So take your pick at which name sounds better ^ and we'll have that as their official 'team' name and can refer to them as that later on ;D   Now I'll stop nagging and let you guys read :3   Don't forget to drop a comment and your vote! :DDDDD  

P.S. I realized the grammar in the last chapter was terrible -__-" Sorry for not proof reading any chapters! :/  

Chapter 21  

"We're... going back to your university?" I asked confusedly as he turned on his left blinker, pulling into the exit lane of the highway.  

"Yup," He answered simply, popping the "P".  

"And I'm playing Cupid's... assistant?" I asked dubiously, glancing wryly at Damon from the corner of my eye.  

He caught my look and chuckled.  

"Is it that hard to understand? Do I have to repeat myself?" He teased jokingly, making a sharp turn at the next light.  

The turn had me plastered against the window, and probably made me look like an idiot on the outside. I peeled myself off the window and whacked Damon in the arm. As I thought, it had no effect on him. I huffed and crossed my arms.  

"Why do you have to drive anyway? Can't you, like, zap us or something?"

I asked exasperatedly as he made another turn.  

Thankfully, I was ready for it this time and clutched the car seat for dear life. I breathed a sigh of relief when it was all over as the university campus sign came into sight. I looked over at Damon. His expression looked carefree and distant, I wonder what he was thinking about... I shook my head and waited for Damon to park his car, my hand resting on the handle of the door so I can get off quickly. It was like a sauna in this car. For some reason, Damon couldn't feel the unusual humidity that April had brought upon us. When I had asked for the AC to be turned on, he only waved dismissively and said it was cool. It was cool? Are you kidding me right now? It was freaking fifty degrees in here, and I'm not talking about Fahrenheit. Well, we're already here anyway, so there's no sense complaining it about it now. I sighed.  

"Get off," Damon's voice sounded muffled.  

My head snapped to the right as he knocked on the glass of the window. When did he get there? Maybe he did have zapping abilities after all... And just had a beef with mother nature or something and decided the best revenge was driving to pollute the air... Probably not...