chapter 2

***edited**

Third person POV

Alaric/Klaus opens the closet and takes two shirt. Katherine is tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Alaric speaks up showing two shirts he held, to Katherine.

"Okay, bad or badder?" He asks.

Katherine sighs " The dark colour suits you better"

He tosses the other shirt and wears the darker one.

"Oh, thank you , honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

" The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You will find him in the basement of Salvatore house." Katherine says.

"Okay, the dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, the guy is a buzzkill." Alaric speaks.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminds him.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He asks.

"That's it" Katherine sighs. " Oh you and Damon sort of have a common friend what's her name?...... Rena yes! You both are very close to her. I haven't seen her yet because she was out of town for a while."

"Okay, does she know whats happening right now in the Town? About me ?" He asks.

"I don't know." Katherine says.

He gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid.

"Oh , so jumpy?" He smirks.

"Please. Just....kill me. I have told you everything that I know." She pleads.

Alaric keeps his hand on the armrest of Katherine's chair and looks at her face.

" you see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me" he compels her.

"They are trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger." She speaks.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?" He asks.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She says in obvious tone.

"Well, we will have to get to the bottom of that." He says standing up.

"Please just kill me, Klaus and be done with it." She begs.

"And show you kindness? I have searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He smiles.

He takes a pocket knife from his pocket and opens it. Holds it before Katherine.

"I want you to take this knife and stab yourself." He compels her.

She takes the knife and stabs her thigh.

"Now while I am gone, I want you to do that over and over again. And if you get bored, switch legs." He says walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asks.

"I'm gonna lay my eyes on my precious doppleganger. " He kisses her forehead.

"Don't look so glum, Katherine. The fun is just beginning. Again" He says but interrupted by a knock.

He signals Katherine to be quite and opens the door. He was dumbfounded by the person who stood in front of him. A wave of surprise washed down his body but he recovers quickly and closes the door behind him.