CHAPTER 27

RECAP

"Oh really? Where is she now ? You know what, have a drink and try 101 ways to make your hybrids and I find a way to get Rena back. And when I will find her I will make sure she never sees your selfish face ever again!" Damon runs out of the bar.

PRESENTLY

Klaus looked around the damages done and shrugs "I will pay for the damages."

"That.... you have to." She said seating on the only undamaged chair.

"Klaus, If you think you can shoot two birds in one shot then you are wrong. You need pick one." She said.

"Why not?" Klaus asked.

"Because Xavier is not a little birdie, hun. I tried locating him but no use, he knows to cover his track really well. And by the way who is this Rena? You both seems to be affectionate towards her."

Klaus walked near the window "Serena is my wife. "

"you have a wife? I didn't know that. "She asked in surprise.

"Well, you don't know a lot of things, but all you should know is I need to find her and you are helping me with this." Klaus said.

"I tried Klaus a lot. The spell doesn't work." Gloria said

"Well, you need to try harder." He said clenching his jaw. "I am not leaving until I know where she is"

"Or, instead of finding this Xavier guy, may be should try to find Rena?" Stefan joined them.

"You think I didn't do that?" Gloria said.

"I don't know if it will work but I can try to get you in Serena's head for a moment or two. But you can only hear her thoughts." She said looking at Klaus.

"Okay. Well that's something. Let's get started" Klaus said walking closer to Gloria.

"Place your hands over mine. "She said and Klaus obeyed.

"I need you to concentrate on her and even I want something or anything about her.. her picture or something." She said looking at both of them.

"I have her picture." Stefan said pulling phone from his pocket. "here" he placed the phone on the table.

It was a picture of Serena , Damon , Alaric and Stefan.

"hmmm... She is pretty though." Gloria said looking at picture "Close your eyes Klaus."

SERENA POV

I woke up to the constant buzzing, I first thought it was bees and then realized where I am and knew these buzzing actually is chanting by these two witches in front of me. Even though I am a vampire but the smell of herbs and dried leaves was making me sick. May be because I didn't have sufficient blood in my system, but I was not thirsty either.

I looked around and saw a mirror to my left. Looking at my reflection I gasped, my hairs were messy, I had dried blood near my lips, my clothes were torn. I am sure if Alaric and Damon were here they would have definitely gave me a new nick name. It made my lips to twitch a little.

Are they trying to find me? but do they know I am missing? My heartfelt heavy at that thought but I was sure if they knew, they would not waste a single second to get me out of here. I was glad , no scratch that I was content, that there are still some people out there who cares for me.

Is Niklaus looking for me? Wow where did that come from? If I know him, he must be working on his hybrid problem not one me. I suddenly felt a tug in my heart. Why does it matter if he is looking for me or not? Serena, he used you for his own good don't forget that.

But the kiss we had before, it felt real like he meant what he said in the woods. Not just the kiss, even when we were together every moment felt like it was meant to happen. He compelled me to think I am in love with him, but he didn't compel himself to love me right?

He... he always made me feel special. Wait, what am I thinking? I shouldn't feel these things for him. I shouldn't fall for him. Not again, don't give yourself false hope, Serena. He never did anything good, he only justified his wrongs.

Involuntarily my hands reached my chest. I stopped breathing, I looked down and then at my reflection my... my necklace the one that Tania gave me was missing. I looked here and there but I didn't find it.

Oh shoot! It must have fallen in the bar that's why Xavier was able to track me. The necklace protected me, Tania protected me but now not anymore. I pulled my legs towards my chest and wrapped my hands over it.

What is going to happen now?!

AT GLORIA'S BAR

Klaus moved his hands away from Gloria's.

"What did you see?" Stefan asked impatiently.

"I didn't see anything, Stefan. I heard her thoughts." He paused.

Klaus buried his hands in the pocket and pulled out a necklace.

"This" he said showing to Gloria and Stefan " this protected her from Xavier. This was given by Tania to her. She accidentally dropped it at the bar but I found it. "

"Let me see it" Gloria said stretching her hand out.

He placed the necklace on Gloria's hand. Within few seconds her hand was set on fire. She threw the necklace on the floor, Stefan quickly poured water on her hand and the fire went off. Both Stefan and Klaus were shocked.

"This necklace..." she cried out of pain "it protects from witches and warlock."

"The witch who created this ended up her life. Her powers are stored in it. "Gloria said taking some herbs from the counter and sprinkling it on her hand.

"These herbs heals the burning?" Stefan asked with concern.

"no, it just reduces the pain." She said examining her hand.

"I am warning you , Xavier is a very dangerous warlock-" Gloria was cut by Klaus .

"I don't care Gloria, how powerful he is! I want my Serena back. And I will do whatever it takes to find her." He Klaus and turned around.

He grabbed Serena's necklace from the ground and held it in his fist and headed towards the warehouse.

*************************************************************

HEY PEEPS!

Sorry for any mistakes ...

keep reading : )

and keep voting ;)