THE SEEDS ARE BURIED.

( Just some pre- info before I start)

The pack don't all live in one place, they live in an estate which each family have their own home. They have a job, can get educations but by Lycan Law they cant leave the country- their pack unless their alpha has stated so)

(They're other supernatural creatures that make themselves known is this world)

( I've made the town up- it's somewhere in the south of America- I am obsessed with southern accents lol)

( MPREG)

uhm- enjoy! this story will be relatively short- like ten or 14 chapters xD.

...........................................

A L P H A D E A N

"I really don't mind, Victoria, you can pick any colour for the bath room". I try not to sound too bored with this conversation but I cant help it, I have more pressing matters than deciding on what colour the guest bedroom should be- we never use the guest bedroom.

I love my wife but she can be too much sometimes.

She huffs, annoyed, she places her hands on her slim waist, a waist I wish would grow bigger with my pup.

"Dean, we need to do something, the colour is horrendous and I hate the fact that this is the only room in the entire house that is not redecorated- I swear your parents were colour blind". She growls as she turns on her sharp heels to face me, her blonde hair whips around and for a moment it frightens me at how fast she done it.

Her brown eyes meet mine and they're blazing.

"Fix this". She demands as she points to the bathroom behind her.

I cast another glance at the cream coloured walls and I know I'm going to give in and make her happy- she's my wife, after all.

"Fine, I'll fix it, ok". I whisper comfortingly as I wrap my arms around her, bringing her closer to my chest, she hums as she places her head under my chin, our warmth mingling.

"I'm sorry to be so bossy, it's just...I know I cant give you a child and it hurts me knowing that it's the one thing that you want and I cant give it to you". I feel my chest tightening at her words, I understand her pain and frustration and it kills me knowing that I wont have any child of my own- none that will hold a right to my title.

I tighten my hold on her and hold back my own hurt as I deal with my wife's.

"Don't worry about it, Vic, we'll be fine". I lie.

We wont- whispers my wolf

....

I growl quietly as the Wolf Council continue to insult me and my wife.

"You have yet to produce an heir, Alpha Summers and you haven't- you and your wife have been together since you were eighteen years old and still no heir- If this continues we will have no other choice than to remove you as alpha and replace Alpha Jenkins of the Reign Pack to take your place and merge your packs together". Elder Rayne informs everyone with a voice of indifference, her grey eyes remain on me and my wife and I don't like the disrespect she is showing us.

I hold back my wolf and I take a deep breath as I reply.

"You cant do that, this pack has been in my family for seven hundred years- it has always been a Summer's alpha who has ruled this pack and it will not be anyone else". I growl, my fists clench painfully against my side at the sheer disrespect that they have just shown to me. Some stranger taking my place?!

"Alpha Dean, you know these have been the rules of every pack in the world that every alpha has followed- you are no different, you may be the most powerful pack but that's what makes this more prudent, you need an heir of Summer's blood and if you don't- you will lose this pack". She says, her voice never wavering but her words held strength and warning and I feel it.

She turns her back to us and I hold back a growl.

Victoria's hand tightens around mine- because she knows what I know- I am to lose this pack because my wife is barren and I wont leave her because of it.

...

As we walk back to the pack house, I cant help but feel my heart crush at the fact that I wont be alpha of my pack any longer- I'm 28 years old and I'm to be shunned from my title and be placed as a wolf - no title just a wolf and I will be nothing.

My wolf hates this and his snarls are vicious.

"What're we going to do, Dean?". Victoria asks, worried. I can hear her heartbeat slamming against her chest.

I rub her shoulders soothingly.

"Don't worry about it, we'll sort something out, I promise". I kiss her head.

"About that, I think I can help".

We stop as we hear a voice speak behind us- I turn on my heels and I freeze for a moment- standing there is one of the most handsomest man I have ever seen and I have thought that before.

He stands there, he's gotta be six foot, I'm six two, dark hair that shines with red tint in the sun, his skin a soft cream and the most enchanting green eyes that I have ever met and pink lips that are dying to be...-

"What do you want?! have you been listening?!". I gawk at a sudden vicious Victoria as she spits at the young wolf.

My wolf growls in my head- why is he growling at her?

shaking the thoughts away, I turn back to a calm looking man.

"Yes, this is why I am offering my help- I'm kind of the curious one who ends up getting in trouble- hence right now". He chuckles softly and the sound brings me such warmth. " I have an offer to make and you might not like it but I think it may be your only way out of this mess".

"And what offer is that?". Victoria demands before I can even speak to him.

He simply smiles and it sends thrills through me.

"Let me carry your baby".

.....