OPENED EYES

"Who is she though?". Robin asks as he walks out of the shower, freshly clean and wearing new clothes- the sight of him makes me sad- I cant smell me on him anymore! and he's dressed!

"I don't know- but since she 'cursed' me, I am guessing she is a witch or a crazy person". I make a crazy person gesture with my finger before I buckle my belt.

"Do you think she is telling the truth? How would she curse you, why would she curse you? did you attack a witch when you were younger, you know you're not suppose to annoy them". He shakes his head at me like I am a child and it conjures the image of him admonishing our child when they have done something bad and it brings a small smile to my face and a warm feeling within my chest.

"I didn't offend a witch, so stop worrying- it's not good for our baby". I move closer to him and place my hand upon his stomach- he isn't showing yet, but the idea of knowing my pup is growing in there brings me too much joy.

His warm hand covers mine and I look into his eyes and they're happy.

"I want you to be this baby's mother- because you are". I whisper truthfully to his- his eyes widen and he smiles softly at me.

"Dean, we cant do tha--"

I cut him off- not liking what he was saying- I kiss him softly and a thrill runs through me and down my spine- I moan into the kiss and I hold him tightly against my chest.

"You're mine". I reaffirm.

a knock at the door breaks us apart-I can practically feel Robin's anxiety and my own bubbling within the mix- this woman is either a liar, a crazy person or she could be telling the truth.

"Let's do this".

....

I open the door to a woman, who shines beauty- with bright blue eyes, golden blonde hair that is styled in a perfect pony tail and with skin so white she should be considered a human snow woman.

She wears a cobalt dress that hugs her curves perfectly- yet she doesn't even come close to Robin- he is absolutely the definition of beauty.

"Hello, I am Violet Winters, we spoke briefly over the telephone- sorry to drop it on you like that- I have been told countless times that I am very blunt- though, I always thought they were just jealous- it would seem that they are correct- I should send them a letter- Anyhoo, getting off track. May I come in?".

I stare at her- trying to work her out- I don't get any negative vibes and my wolf finds her more amusing than anything else. She smiles brightly at me.

"you're very attractive- you're baby will take after you and will have Robin's kind and patient nature". She blurts out with a small smile.

I blink owlishly at her.

"You know he's pregnant?". I ask- worried now.

She waves me off.

"Of course, I do. I can sense the pup's life force from here- Would you mind if used my own tea bags?". She asks completely randomly as she brings out a LITERAL tea bag from her black leather purse. I eye the object.

"No offense, it's just American tea is absolute piss- though your coffee is strong but it makes me jittery and I find that I cant stop talking- so, do you have any biscuits?".

"Uh-". I clear my throat and shake my head- "Robin? I need your help". I call out- helplessly as I continue to stare at her who is simply smiling friendly at me.

I hear Robin walking over to us.

"What have you done?". He asks as he sidles up next to me and instinctively I wrap my arms around him- wanting him close by me- needing to touch him and I watch as Violet all but holds back a squeal.

"I knew it would happen- my spell wouldn't stop the connection. Phew! This makes me happy- I thought I really screwed it up but I didn't. Yay me". She points her thumbs at her with a huge smile- I shake my head and chuckle at her optimistic behaviour and so does Robin.

"What did you do?". I ask- serious now.

She looks away shamefully and sighs, her hands tighten around the tea bag and I feel slightly sorry for that tea bag.

"I, uh...I did something against my nature. I placed a curse on you-"

"Yeah, I know- me". I add.

"No, not just you". She answers and I watch carefully as her eye's fall onto Robin- and something takes over- a growl leaves my lips and it's dangerous- my arm tightens around Robin and I glare hatefully at her.

"You cursed Robin?! how dare you?!"

"Dean, stop!". Robin yells, he holds me back and his touch does calm me down but I wont take my eyes off of her and she looks like she's close to crying.

"I am so sorry- I had no choice- I swore on my blood oath".

"What the fuck is a blood oath?". I spit. She cringes.

"A witches secret code- once you gave your blood oath- you have to do it- nothing can stop you- once you agree to something using the blood oath it will make you do it". Robin explains with a soft voice and gaze directed at Violet who is watching him with kindness- but, I don't like it- he shouldn't be looking at her like that- I am his.

"You're mate's jealous". Violet says with a smile directed at Robin.

"Victoria?". I ask- hating the name and I watch as Violet cringes with anger.

"Well she is but she isn't your mate-- Robin is".

"What?". I ask- almost spluttering- I feel Robin tense beside me.

She sighs.

"Okay guys- uh, I met Victoria years ago and she freed me from an ogre and I gave her my blood oath and she made me give her an alpha mate- and the fates chose you because you were closer and the strongest- But, I know for a fact that Robin is your destined mate not Victoria- it was part of the spell, I saw who was destined to be your mate. I'm sorry- but you guys have felt the connection so that means the spell can be broken- so this is all because of you guys- well done you". She claps like an over excited teacher.

Robin is my mate? is that why I feel this way around him? like he is mine? that would explain the feelings and the fact that he got pregnant right away- an alpha's mate will always be able to conceive but Victoria couldn't....she isn't my mate- oh my fucking god- it makes sense.

My heart swells with pride down to the fact that he is mine.

I turn to look at a shocked looking Robin.

"You're mine". I smile down at him.

............................