AN ALPHA'S DESIRE

"I'm going to yoga with the girls. I will see you in approximately one hour and 32 minutes. Don't cheat on me".

I laugh. "Oh, darling. Of course, I wont. Have a fun time, baby".

The door shuts and I feel a small warmth, a burn burning within me.

looking down at the paper in front of me, I pick up the silver pen and stare down at the words- but there are no words, just scribbles.

"You work so hard".

My eyes shoot up to him, standing by the front door, a smile on his face that sends a thrill of need through me, his emerald green eyes are dark and his soft red bottom lip is snagged within his teeth.

god, he's beautiful.

"The pack isn't going to run itself". I reply with a chuckle.

He hums.

"But you also cant run a pack if you're so tired and in need of". his voice turns quieter- huskier as he slowly stalks his way towards me, as if I were his prey- afraid that I would run away.

His hands lightly land on my table and he leans further down- his scent invades me- god, he's so beautiful. His white skin just begging to be tainted.

"Release". his red tongue slips out and licks that succulent lip- it's so juicy.

My jeans quickly tighten and I have to hold back a groan of lust.

"W-What would you suggest? to help me release-"

"Your anxiety?". he finishes the sentence and I feel a rush.

"Yeah". I find myself whispering as his eyes hold amusement.

"Well, there is this one thing that I know for a fact that would work". He looks suddenly innocent as he walks around my desk, I cant remove my eyes from his perfect form. He stops in front of me.

"And what's that?". I ask, excited to know.

He leans down and whispers into my ear:

"Me".

....

"Hey! Wake up!".

My eyes fly open and I quickly push up from the warmness of my bed- I groan as my hand brushes against my nether regions - I growl quietly at the sensitivity, I quickly pull the blanket over it and look at my wife who, thankfully, hasn't been paying me any attention.

She's wearing a black cocktail dress and her dark hair is pushed into a perfect and sleek looking ponytail.

"I have dinner with Amelia Jenkins and her mate this morning and then we are going to Havenwood pack to get more omega's for the winter that is coming up and then I am going shopping. So I will need your card sweetie- well, our card". She chuckles, it's fake and it makes my wolf growl.

"Why do you need my card for? what's wrong with yours?". I cant hide the annoyance in my voice.

"Our, sweetie, our card- remember". She corrects.

I scoff.

"Funny, I don't ever remember calling your card- ours".

"What is wrong with you today? oh, god is it about Robin? how did you find out- I thought I told Rose not to tell you. That little Beta is always out to undermine my authority". She almost hisses- I arch a brow in confusion.

"Robin? what's wrong with him?". I ask, my throat suddenly thickening along with the sudden knot in my stomach. I feel my wolf listen and his anxiety washes through me.

Fated (ManXMan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara