THE PLAN.

SEVEN DAYS LATER.

"Oh, for the last time, Dean. I am fine on the milkshake front- I don't need any more milkshakes- I swear if I have one more I will be spraying strawberry flavoured milk from my nipples". He sasses with a smirk in my direction.

My hands tighten around the glass of strawberry milk, I look down at it and the white cream makes my mouth water slightly- it looks really good.

"Well, it's the only thing I know that you like and I really want to make you feel comfortable". I explain with a soft chuckle- he arches a dubious brow at me.

"Comfortable? let's see how you like it when a random stranger inseminates you with something that reminded me way too much of a chicken baster- and my legs are now aching from keeping them up in the air like a demented acrobat- you were laughing way too much". He growls cutely at me- cute? friends can think friends are cute.

But I guess it was a bit awkward being in the room, seeing my, uh, essence being put into him- now hopefully a child will grow.

"So, I'm guessing your wife didn't really want to be here because she didn't want to see me being inseminated with your sperm". I stare dumbly at his bluntness- it wasn't cruel, just an observation. "God, will you please sit down, already".

I quickly slip into the booth, I place the milkshake in front of me.

"Yeah, she thought it would be too crowded and-"

"Completely and utterly awkward. No, I understand, Dean. This whole situation is new territory for all of us and i should imagine it's more difficult for her- she cant carry a child- oh god, I wasn't being a bastard I swear". He groans loudly and flushes with embarrassment.

I don't mean too but i couldn't help but laugh at him- his face went all scrunchy.

"I know, Robin. Don't stress yourself out, Vic is totally understanding about the whole situation". I lie carefully, i know she's upset and some part of me doesn't care and that is horrible. But my wolf is taken all of my attention and forcing it on Robin and our pup. well, hopeful pup.

The past few days have been great- I've spent it with making plans with Doctor Emery and creating a cover for Victoria as to why she wont be carrying our pup. Truthfully, i haven't been focusing on her and more on the serious matter of moving Robin into my pack house- if he does get pregnant i want them both around me- i want to be able to be there for them both- to feel my pup's first kick. To protect them from other wolves- god, if one so much as even touches him i will rip--

Jesus, what is wrong with me?

"Are you turning stupid? You've been very quiet for a long time and you're freaking me out- i don't have any money for all of these milkshakes. They might force me to do weird sex stuff that involves a cow bell".

I blink owlishly for a moment before looking back at a slightly perplexed Robin.

I flash him a smile.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?". I ask, genuinely caring- it's creepy how much i care.

He sighs and runs a hand down his face.

"No, I'm such a grumpy bastard- I'm sorry, Dean". He apologises.

"Hey, you just had a stranger shove something inside of you". I joke.

"Ugh, please don't remind me- I've lost my virginity to essentially a chicken baster". He growls.

Whoa- virgin?

I stare at him for a moment- he's still a virgin? that's mad- he's beautiful, he should have had loads of suitors asking for his hand in marriage-- though, the idea of someone asking him for his hand makes me feel...strange.

Forcing myself to take a deep breath, i try and relax which is hard since my wolf is snarling viciously within my mind.

"Uh".

"Oh, did I share too much information- I know, a 25 year old and they're still a virgin may be a little weird but i am one of those cliché boys who wants to wait for their mate but it looks like i wont be meeting him anytime soon".

"Why would you say that?". My voice is quiet.

"Because". He sighs, uncomfortable. "Mates normally find one another at the age of 18 and hi, i have been very alone since then- i don't mind that much, i don't need a relationship to define me- i know who I am and I would like to share that with someone and i will after I give birth".

"Where do plan on going?".

He hums quietly as he gently rubs his stomach- I stare at the small gesture- his wolf must be subconsciously wanting a pup- it warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

"Hmm, I think i would like to go to Norway". He smiles softly at me.

"Sounds good". The thought of him leaving makes my stomach plummet- but I shrug the thought off- it cant mean anything.

"So, uh- you were speaking about something in the car, before we went to the fertility clinic". he reminds me of the important question i was debating on asking him.

I sigh nervously as i stare at him, his light emerald eyes looking at me with ease- I get a sense of calmness from him as he watches me with a small smile that shows the kindness that lies behind his lips. Just being around him i feel calm and at peace- just so serene.

I wet my lip as I lean on my elbows- his eyes darts to the movement.

"I am just going to spit it out- I would like for you to move in with me and Vic-".

"No, I will not do that". He cuts in with a sound of absolute resolution- I feel as though i have whiplash from the sudden change in demeanour.

"Uh, excuse me?". my pride feels wounded.

"I understand why you want me there, because you don't want to miss anything with the pup- we don't even know if i am pregnant yet, Dean. Your mate would not like it if i was there just being pregnant and having you following me around and ignoring her- no, i said to you that i am not a home wrecker and i mean that".

"My wife, she 's ruining the plan". I joke with a light scoff. She seems to be the one bump in a otherwise smooth road. He looks at me and I see a weird look across his face.

"Yeah, I think its time that I went home- I need to rest". he whispers- an almost awkward silence fills the room.

"We'll discuss the plan later". He spits almost as he slips out of the booth.

"Robin".

...Why do I feel like i have done something wrong?

Is he having second thoughts?

.....