Possession of the Alpha (The Blue Crescent Pack)

Hazels P.O.V

It didn't take me long to find my History class as it was only a few doors down from the classroom I found my mate in.

My wolf purred at the word. "Mate" I loved it now,every time I said it or even thought it,I shivered a little.

I was sat next to a girl called Kasey in History and as soon as I sat beside her I could smell she was a werewolf. I got a bad feeling as soon as I sat with her but to my surprise she was nothing but lovely. She didn't care that I was a rouge and after I explained my situation she got quite excited that soon we would be in the same pack.

"Your so lucky that you found your mate,Ive been looking for a year and a half and haven't even come close" she smiled throughout her whole statement but I could see in her eyes that she was generally upset.

Kasey was a girl of average height about 5.6ft, with medium brown wavy hair and hazel like eyes like mine.She also had that beautiful creamy like skin so she was one of those girls who you immediately envied as soon as you saw her. She was very beautiful!

"Kasey, I found my mate less than 20 minutes ago. Trust me you'll find him." I gave her a promising smile and she nodded appreciatively. I thought for a moment and then decided that I would be nosey "Kasey,do you have a boyfriend?" I asked tilting my head in curiosity, I know it may sound a bit strange but I was generally interested. Kasey was seriously stunning,so I would be very surprised if she didn't have one.

She smiled and nodded timidly "actually I do, he's called Stewart" she says cheerfully. I smile with her

"See even if it takes a while to find your mate,you have Stewart" I was trying to cheer her up and honestly I think she noticed. She laughed and nodded in agreement.

_________________________

History went by quite quickly but i think thats because me and Kasey spent most of it chatting and giggling. I'm actually surprised that Mrs Stewart didn't move us or give us detention. Kasey and me walked to the cafeteria to get some lunch with her obviously leading the way. My eyes widened as we entered the cafeteria at the mere size of it,it was massive! My old school had a fair sized cafeteria and I thought that was big! We walked over to the deli part of the cafe,where they sold sandwiches,crisps,cold drinks and other quick meals. The que was quite small,so we got our lunch within 10 minutes and then turned back towards the tables to find a free one. We carried our trays over to a small table by the windows and sat down rapidly, I was starving and by the speed Kasey took to sit down I could tell she was too. I looked down at my B.L.T and could feel the saliva collecting in my mouth, it looked really good! I grabbed my water from my bag and placed it beside my tray of food. I grabbed my sandwich in my hands and pretty much inhaled it,then my apple and finally my yogurt. I could have eaten way more,especially as a wolf my appetite is really big so that for me was kind of a snack compared to what I would eat at home. I downed the remains of my water and then sat back,looking at Kasey who was pretty much doing the same thing. We giggled at each other and then started talking about what the blue crescent pack was like.

"Joshua's actually a really good alpha, but I'm sure you already agree" she said mischievously while waggling her eyebrows at me. I laugh at her but then suddenly stop as my wolf begins yelling at me.

"Mate! Mate!" She shouts,my nose suddenly begins twitching as the smell of citrus and fresh mint woft in front of me. I whip my head back and fourth frantically searching for where the smells coming from. I hear Kaseys girly giggle but ignore it,I know what I'm looking for. My whole body calms as I see him enter the cafe. I can practically hear my wolf purring from just being in the same room as him. I see him stop suddenly and begin looking around as frantically as I just did. His eyes suddenly rest on me and my wolf is begging me to go and embrace him.