Possession of the Alpha (Moving....Again)

As I got into Joshua's car I realised how upset my mom would be if she found out I was skipping school. I've never done anything like this before,but for some reason skipping school was just a small price to pay so I could spend today with Joshua. I know my mom would be crushed and I know I would disappoint her but to be fair she did way worse than this at my age!

Joshua climbed in shortly after me and put his seatbelt on just as I did.He turned his head and flashed me a smile,making me blush and look down in embarrassment. He laughs a little then switches on the radio. The engine purrs to life and we pull off gently. The car journey to my house from school is only about 15 minutes which me and josh spent singing (badly) along to OUR favourite band. I found out me and Joshua both love Sleeping With Sirens.

I met a girl at 17

And she meant the world to me

So I have her everything

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time ....

We went on like this until we pulled up outside my house,the car slowed down and then rolled to a stop. I un clicked my seatbelt and jumped out the car to my front door. My mom was at work and she had given me a key just incase she wasn't in when I got home. I just don't think she intended for me to be home this early.....she was going to be so disappointed. I shook that thought off then slid the key into the keyhole and turned it until the door slid open. I completely forgot Joshua was behind me until I stepped in a then felt a muscley arm wrap around my waist. I giggle then turn around to close the front door,josh was standing right in front of it so I leant around him and clicked the door closed. As I leant forward I accidentally brushed against him chest. I bit my lip when I realised a blushed as I saw him smiling.

"Is it bad that I kinda enjoyed that?" He squinted then smirked,I laughed a little then poked him playfully.

"Pervert" I yell as I run up the stairs.

"Proud of it" he replys,following me.

We turn into my room and I sigh,I'd only moved 2 days ago and now I have to move yet again. Ugh I seriously can't be doing with this. I grab one of the boxes I still had from moving here 2 days ago and drop it on the floor ready to dump stuff in it.

"Right,if I give you some boxes,can you just start putting clothes in some then other stuff in other boxes and ill do the same. Hopefully it won't take too long" I instruct then grab more boxes and chuck them at him. He jumps as one almost hits him,making me laugh once again.

"Hey don't laugh! I only jumped because..... I was concentrating so much on packing your stuff that I got distracted" he rubbed the back of his neck,he was such a bad liar! I rolled my eyes and turned on my stereo so we had some music to listen to.

_______________________

Joshua's P.O.V

We had been packing her things up for about and hour now and we were actually having a great time. I know that sounds weird but we were chatting,laughing and mucking about. She was packing up all the bigger stuff while I was packing her clothes, I was extremely happy about that once I reached her underwear draw. I poked around becoming very entertained when I found the lacy stuff. I picked up a lacy red thong and held it out to her.

"Okay you are so bringing this!" I teased waving it in front of her face,which was now bright red. Her mouth fell wide open and she reached out attempting to grab it from me.

"Oh my gosh! Give it back!" She yelled. I stood up and held it above my head out of her reach. She stood up beside me and began jumping trying to reach it. "Josh please!" She pleaded still trying to grab it from me. I laughed at her,it was so funny watching her trying so hard to get this thong from me.